ssj 3,4

Best answers
only for being a super sayin you must press he Z and you will be a super sayin then pres again z and you will be super sayin 2 and than 3 and if you are very god is there a ssj 4,5 it will be the strongest man of the server(NEED LOT"S OF TRAINING) :D :talk: :p

ALL SEE YOU ON SERVER.

AND ILL WILL BE PUNICHING YOU. :fight: :fight: :S

Best answers
Uhrm, supersayin 2 and 3 aren't implanted yet, and supersayan 4 will never be in cause it's GT, and for supersayan 5, it doesn't excist.

Best answers
There is too a SSJ5 u dumb****......after DBGT theres sumthing called DBAF

and its super sayain-jin not SUPERSAYAN n00b......

pwned kthxbai

Best answers
Uhh, ok genius. DBAF is NOT Dragonball and will never be Dragonball. It is FAN CREATED. It is not created by the masterminds that created Dragonball, DBZ, and DBGT. DBAF is not real dragonball. Super Saiyan level 5 does not exist. It only exists in that fan made manga.

Also, it does not matter if people use Saiyan or Saiya-jin. Its the same thing. Just because someone uses Saiyan does not mean squat.;( :\

Best answers
Actually, super saiyan level 4 doesn't exist... It isnt a real super saiyan level, since to become super saiyan you need to lose your tail and they regrow theirs for Super 4 saiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can be either way i'm guessing hes american so he spelt i tthat way so calm down, and sadly 2 and 3 havent been implemented but i'm pretty sure that next release will have ssj 2 at least

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if im not wrong, doesnt Goku get 2 ssj4?

Best answers
Vegeta makes it to SSJ4 as well. Then they fuse to create the god known as Gogeta.

Best answers
What im saying is the ssj part doesnt exist he does get to super level 4 but its not a true super saiyan-jin level.

Best answers
EHEHhehehehe n00bs.... No offence
Ok i dont know where you people pick up this crap ok There is no such thing a Super Goku or Super Vegeta its just Super Saiyan there is a thing called people fudging up in translations making people belive this bs but its not true. And DBGT isnt even done by Akira so therefore it was just a lame exuse for Dragon Ball Z and the people that made DBGT ran out of ideas and made all of this super saiyan 4 crap and the Super 17 saga was stupid too. Maybe the last episodes were ok but DBGT was made to please the fans as it did but it lacked in DBZness !!!!!PHEW:\
Dragon Ball and DBZ are the best anime series ever and also i give some credit to G-Wing that is all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom