Ssj 2

Best answers
my friend said : we can have transformation 2 with goku !
is it true:shocked:

Best answers
you can transformation to ssj2 in the new version! ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Janis
you can transformation to ssj2 in the new version! ;)

Nope... there will be no new transformations in beta 1.1. It is just being released to fix all the things that were suppose to be done in beta one but did not get added so you guys would have something to play with.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Nope... there will be no new transformations in beta 1.1. It is just being released to fix all the things that were suppose to be done in beta one but did not get added so you guys would have something to play with.
I thought in version 2 :D :p

i hope i can soon this new version downloading!

Best answers
They're still finishing 1.1, I wouldn't get your hopes up about 2.0 coming out any time soon :cry:

Best answers
(Maybe a stupid question but...)
IF 2 gets released will everyone be emailed or will it just been said on the forum?

(Emailing will be a little bit long work I think)

Best answers
They'll announce it on the front page. You know. www.esforces.com. It'll be in the files section, as well.

Also, it'll probably get mentioned over at www.planethalflife.com. But like I said, it's going to be a long while before beta 2 (to the best of my admittedly limited knowledge).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah then Beta 2.0 should include atleast up to 3 transformations for those who can ascend 3 times. Maybe people will prefer playing as frieza some more. too and stop whoring majin buu for once in a while

Best answers
Persoanlly, I hope they just keep making updates like the 1.1 they're doing. I prefer to only wait a few months before getting a bunch of goodies. Hopefully the next set of transformations will come before mid-year: I want to see Alien Freiza/Freiza Form 3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom