• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITs a verry simple but true to the show:

When ever you go ssj in the show u know that they cant keep it going forever.

It should take some kinda strain on then body and after a while you temporary loose ssj until u want to transform agan.

But as a bounus if u have perfect form then theres no strain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a good idea but it wouldn't be fun, especially for SSJ3 Gokou.
I say that if your extremely weak in-game, And your transform.
You should get a temporary advantage against the next guy who
is super powerful.

For example...

You go SSJ as gokou for the first time
The other guy has been kicking your ass, as Kid Buu for a while
now. If you get hurt too much by the guy playing as Kid Buu you'll
lose SSJ and wont be able to ascend for like 3-5 minutes. Im getting
this idea from the Vegeta & Goko vs. Super Buu fight. They kept
getting hurt and lost SSJ when they were both thrown into a cliff.

Same with Mystic Gohan, Super Buu was too powerful and the
more he got pounded the weaker he got. But at the same time
you should be able to hold your own against the stronger enemy
like give temporary super strength when ascending and fighting
a stronger enemy

Best answers
I like this idea, though the strain can't be too much and as you gain power the strain lessens untill perfect when there isnt any.
This would be more realistic to the show and would balance the game out a little more since the temparary transformations are a little too strong.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be a partail strain on your body.
(this expample is outta turbo)
Eg: If you got transformation rihgt now.
then you lust stood there til ure ki ran out.
it would only take 3 life.
say u recharge b4 u go sown.
then u let it go down agan.
You woulda lost 6 life.
etc.
And the stronger you get the less life you loose

ITs main a strain on your ki.
When u first get it you loose ki at 2.5x time normal turbo (and even more when turbo)
and when u get stronger the drain is slower untill theres none(perfect)

You will have to work harder to keep your ki up longer.

Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Its a good idea but it wouldn't be fun, especially for SSJ3 Gokou.
I say that if your extremely weak in-game, And your transform.
You should get a temporary advantage against the next guy who
is super powerful.

For example...

You go SSJ as gokou for the first time
The other guy has been kicking your ass, as Kid Buu for a while
now. If you get hurt too much by the guy playing as Kid Buu you'll
lose SSJ and wont be able to ascend for like 3-5 minutes. Im getting
this idea from the Vegeta & Goko vs. Super Buu fight. They kept
getting hurt and lost SSJ when they were both thrown into a cliff.

Same with Mystic Gohan, Super Buu was too powerful and the
more he got pounded the weaker he got. But at the same time
you should be able to hold your own against the stronger enemy
like give temporary super strength when ascending and fighting
a stronger enemy
No you woulndt have to wait 5 minutes you will jsut have to recharge ure ki and transform agan.

Best answers
fine by me that strain but it should be defenately for a ssj 3 that form isn't able to hold verry long it takes a lot of energy so ssj 3 should cost a lot of strain for ssj 1 perfect no strain for ssj 2 perfect no strain either but for ssj 3 perfect maybe some less strain but it always has to cost strain

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda strange on how many ppl are afraid to show their faces.
Only 3 diffrent ppl posted and theres 3 votes for no. o_O
Wahta strnage world we live ino_o

Best answers
It's already like that...when you go SSJ, your ki runs out faster...right now you don't notice much of a diff. but it will show with progressive SSJ forms.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO IT DOESNT I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE OUTTA TURBO.
THey (in the show) COULDNT KEEP THEIR ssj FOREVER THEY HAD TO POWER DOWN SOME TIME

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you insane? When you go SSJ your ki doubles, and the cost of each of your attacks remains the same. You're crazy if you think your ki drops faster when you're transformed.

I think it's a good idea on some levels, but we should just let future transformations balance the saiyans out with the other characters. I know some of the in-game selectable characters will never reach the same power levels as the saiyans because they have more attacks or they just aren't there to PS, but others, like Cell, should overtake them around SSJ2 to balance things out. Give it time, everything will be ok.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAby ure rihgt how about this:

When ure normal ssj (without turbo): you loose ki at .5x as if you wsere normally turbo.
ANd when ure turbo: you loose 1.5x normal turbo
that seems like a goosd comprimise.

And the life thing doesnt kk in until ssj2 or 3 (I havent dedcided)

And teh same other rules apply (no ki cost when perfect)

Best answers
i think he didn't get the point we don't talk about ki running down faster in turbo we are talking about ssj on it self (beeing transformed) should cost energy and it should and in form 1 u shouldn't notice much of it but in form 2 and 3 when they appeare in the game should take a whole bunch of ki to balance out the others and specialy ssj3 maybe it is an idea to make another scanner next to life and ki that indicates how long u can be ssj and in form 1 it slowely drains till u get perfect and there should be a limit like u only have 20 life left u can't transform anymore just like in the serie if they get screwed up they lose energy and leave ssj form and can't go back to ssj and the second form should drain faster don't know if perfect in this case should mean there is no more drain i think there should be a little bit drain and then form 3 ssj 3 should suck up fast and even if u got perfect it should suck energy pretty quick so u can only stay ssj 3 for 5 or 10 minutes and then u get back to normal or if u power down there should be some buttons added to transform 1 or 2 xtra to power down complete or power up to ssj 3 at once and buttons to power up or down in stages so first ssj 1 and 2 and then 3 i think it should be like that

Best answers
i think there should be no health strain, just ki strain until you get perfect (btw i think they should still have that shockwave effect even when your perfect, otherwise its kinda dull just immediatley changing the hair)

Best answers
dude, after you lose a certain amount of ki in your ki bar, and keep on exausting it, you will trans back to normal. well, thats at least what happenes to me

Best answers
if u keep ur ki up u can stay as long as u want in ssj form and he means u shouldn't be able to stay ssj forever there should be just another scouter bar next to ur live and ki that indicates how long u can stay ssj if u are in normal it wil recharge and in ssj it drains

V'

Best answers
Originally posted by Grounded
if u keep ur ki up u can stay as long as u want in ssj form and he means u shouldn't be able to stay ssj forever there should be just another scouter bar next to ur live and ki that indicates how long u can stay ssj if u are in normal it wil recharge and in ssj it drains
Well when you put it that way, I do not want it in game. I mean I don't want this game to be just like the show I want it to be creative with a few add ons here and there.If everything was made by the show, I dont think there would be many players in the comuunity.

Best answers
but i specially mean ssj 3 that should strain and it is not a that worse idea don't know what u hate about it

Best answers
its a good idea. what should be is that when u first go ssj ur ki goes down pretty quickly but in beta 1.1, since thers gonna be 2nd transes, once the transformation bar fills up full when ur ssj. thats when ur maxed out and thers no more strain on you. once you go ssj 2 the same thing starts to happen again and so on

Best answers
if ur right and in 1.1 are second transforms we can use the transform bar to indicate how long u can be ssj 2
since they can stay ssj 1 in serie for a LONG LONG LONG time about few day's maybe not strain ssj 1 but at ssj 2 we can make the transformation bar slowely drain and then if ur not transformed back to ssj 1 or normal when it is empty u get back to normal with zero ki

Best answers
yeh tru tru. i dont think they are putting it in this version though. the powerbar thingie i mean...if it actually passes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
its a good idea. what should be is that when u first go ssj ur ki goes down pretty quickly but in beta 1.1, since thers gonna be 2nd transes, once the transformation bar fills up full when ur ssj. thats when ur maxed out and thers no more strain on you. once you go ssj 2 the same thing starts to happen again and so on
FOR THE LAST TIME 1.1 IS NOT GOING TO HAVE NEW TRANSFORMATIONS!!!!!

1.1 is a patch as in bug fixes and only a couple of new features it is not a brand new beta with new trans levels and so on

and ssj cannot be sustained forever because it drains ki now sure u can power up to fix that but when the ssj levels go higher gonna be tougher to stay ssj forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom