Spyware..

Best answers
It is awful i swear, it slowed my whole comp down, my net froze 94% of the time i was on it or just entered 1 website.

Today i was blessed with the info of being told a site to get rid of spyware, Bulletproofsoft.com. My computer tech told me the website, gave me a registry code and i ran the scan. 6734 files infected, 1230 folders, 7 processes, and i don't remember the registry keys.

Be aware of the spyware guys download the soft ware if u haven't already, my comp now runs like its new, my dsl is once again a dsl. I only made this thread to state how happy i am now, and if ur comp is lagging a smidge it is prolly spy ware.

www.Bulletproofsoft.com <--- go there =D

Best answers
I really hope that this helps because my computer has been lagging so bad for months. I deleted almost every file off my computer but it still lags, so I really hope this helps.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Spybot - Search and Destroy on my other comp. The only problem is, is that it is SOO infected, that my comp crashes when it is half-way done. :(

Best answers
OMG this worked!!! My computer is running like new! It doesn't take me 15 minutes to reply to a thread anymore.
Thank you so much dude, I am so happy my DSL is DSL again! :):):)

Best answers
Oooh! I am always on the prowl for better spyware removal tools. I will have to give this a try on the next home users PC I work on. As it is now I use a combination of:

CWShredder
Spyware Blaster
Spyware Sweeper
Spybot Search and Destroy 1.3
Ad-aware 6
Msconfig
Hijackthis
StartupList

So if this program can do more than the others combined I will be eternally grateful.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Metalburn said:
I use Spybot - Search and Destroy on my other comp. The only problem is, is that it is SOO infected, that my comp crashes when it is half-way done. :(
I had that problem, run the program in safe mode, and start it up a good 6-8 times at once. Somehow even in safe mode they were still able to close the program, but with that many open it couldnt keep up, and in the end the process finished.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use ad-awair 6
there is only one thing that bug's be a lot, a startpage that is undeleteble.
does anyone know a trick to get rid of it.

Retired
Best answers
I have no spyware at all, I have a nose not to get spyware. I don't trust 99% of the programs out there etc ;). I got Ad-aware and Spybot SAD. which is enough for me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried that thing and now i cant open up cirtain images the open up a pop up. kinda pisses me off a bit.

KyoKusanagi

K
I'd agree with that - since ive reformatted, a combination of Spyblaster and Spybot S & D has been pretty much invincible - i haven't had a single case of spyware since ive installed them and that was about 4 months ago. Just remember to keep updating your spyware definitions and to never install any advertising programs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, download mozilla firefox 9.0 - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

After you have done that, download ad-aware and spybot - search & destroy

The reason you should download both of them is because ad-aware finds everything and spybot finds the rest... so neither one of them find everything

get me? :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mystix said:
First of all, download mozilla firefox 9.0 - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

After you have done that, download ad-aware and spybot - search & destroy

The reason you should download both of them is because ad-aware finds everything and spybot finds the rest... so neither one of them find everything

get me? :rolleyes:
Yas, that will eliminate most of your problems.

Best answers
well it found 480+ spy ware but it opnly deleted 223 spyware and all that spy ware was form 5 years also from 500,000 fiel too. not bad for the ratio of files infeted aye. Got so much **** on my computer over 250 gig of stuff. Also i never notice my computer running slow form spy ware becasue either it doesnt affect it or my computer is so damn fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom