Spyware , help :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guy's , I got 2 spywares on my computer, everytime i remove them, they come back asap when i open my Internet explorer, I used Mircosoft anti spyware, hijackthis,ad-aware se personal...every time I remove the spyware it comes back . Here are the spyware names
Unclassified.spyware.65, and the other one is a possible hijacker. wich it is , its changin my net settings , ect .:( Any one know how to fix this?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh you have the downloaded verson of that stuff don't you? that's prolly why. If you want to get rid of spyware and adware for good, get and by get i mean BUY spy sweeper. Also get either Mozilla Fire Fox or Netscape. IE sucks. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If u can't buy one download.com has a nice one that I used the other day. They give it out for free.
It's the first one on the list if u tipe in spy.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I cant just let it steal account information , you know :( is there anyway to block those prgrams? that come into my computer ;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, do what i suggested. seriously, if you want it deleted, go out and buy spysweeper.

@GrimReaper- the ones at download.com don't do the job, they don't have the updates as the program that you purchase. Becuase when you buy something like spysweeper, you register, and pretty much every week it updates itself. Anything at DL.com is old, and is pretty much useless.

So if you really want to get rid of this stuff, i seriously suggest you buy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexxeh teddeh said:
I cant just let it steal account information , you know :( is there anyway to block those prgrams? that come into my computer ;(

If you trust yourself and aren't afraid of messing around with your computer, you can usually type the name of the spyware in www.google.com and there will be forums/sites that tell you how to remove it. Usually gets into the registry though, so if you're not computer savvy, I don't recommend it. This usually only works with the more known spyware, but it's always worth a whot too look. Other than that, I say take FP's advice and buy Spysweeper, it's a great program and it's more than worth it.

Best answers
No no no, you all are uneducated. www.microsoft.com and get Microsoft's Antispyware Beta, it removes EVERYTHING and doesnt **** your **** up. You need the key to your windows, though. It's on the back of your PC if its not customly built.

Best answers
Try Trojanhunter and get a program like StartupList.exe to look at all the programs that are starting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom