SP's Shutting Down

n3w

Best answers
Hi guys, this is SP, and I was just going to formally let the community know that my server is going to be shutting down shortly. I recently had a gran mal seizure while spec'cing in my own server and due to concerns about my health have decided to quit the game entirely. I wanted to let everyone know that I have enjoyed playing ESF thoroughly over the years and have made quite a few friends that I am going to miss. This isn't an easy choice to make, but I have almost lapsed into a seizure a few times before under the exact same circumstances and have ignored them until I had a full blown one last week. I am going to see a neurologist, and if there is some solution that would allow me to come back, whether it be medicated or not, then this would be a short-lived goodbye, however, I don't see that being a viable option. Thank you to the creators for making the only mod that ever took my attention away from CS, and thank you to all the players that made playing the game an honorable and enjoyable experience. -Chris aka SP aka Simple Plan.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well..this more or less has to do with servers..so movinated!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear you go SP. I quit too :D But for different reasons ¬.¬

Will you still be on the forums?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noooooooooo. Sorry to hear that SP, I always enjoyed playing with you, you seemed to be a pretty laid back guy. I hope everything turns out ok man, hope to see you around again.

Best answers
Sorry to hear that Mr. SP...you were always a challenging to play against!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a shame its shutting down. See ya later simple plan.

Best answers
teh spriggan hopes this whole thing just passes over
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU
i send my blessings
remember as long as you have God in your heart, you are never alone

Best answers
sorry to hear that sp, ur a good friend, and always will be. Hate to see u go though, even though i dont play esf as much as i use to. i'll still miss going to ur server and chillin with u. peace

Best answers
srry to see u go SP...ill miss u greatly..u truley are an awsome guy :) best wishes

-Odin

P.S if u play cS hit me up on my CS clan server 205.138.197.112:27015

or come into my clan irc channel :D #eopclan :D

Best answers
o man.. though i'm not that great at ESF.. your server always had the best ping for me.. hope all is well. be safe.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i recall , little kids in japan got eye problems form watching pokemon in it's early days , the japan goverment banned an epsiodes of it that gave a lot of kids the same trouble you have with your eye

i played on your server before , i to gotta good ping there even when the net cafe had a lotta people in there (it lagged only now and then)

Best answers
NOOOO SP jo0 CANT LEAVE ME I DIDINT EVEN WIN YOUR 1337 $p3Cz0r Belt YET awwwww Crap

nah but seriously ur health is way more important then a game so just take care and watch urself Buddy

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well your health is the most important, its a hard choice as you said, but maybe you just need a break...

take care man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom