Sprite suggestions/requests.....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
atm its hard to edit some sprites because for some reason there are things done so you have to follow certain... "rules" while editing them. Mainly, i find 3 things that I think the sprite coding should be changed for.

1) hud

The current hud will only let you use normal sprites, no alpha sprites or transparency allowed, if you try it becomes black where you want it to be transparent, I dont understand why this is, as in the sprite wizard I use you can always choose from 4 modes, one of them is normal, so i see there being no reason for this, it wouldnt be too much work surely, and it would mean that the sprite editing could be more flexible.

2) Ki trails

At the moment, when you fire anything like, finishing buster, or a ki blast, or big bang attack, the trail behind it ends really abrubtly as if it just stops, this is because the ki trails behind the main ball is a sprite doubled (the sprite is copied twice behind it) so when i came to edit these files, it looked weird because it would be like this :

O>>

where as if it was only the one sprite behind it, it'd look like this:

O>

I havent a clue why this has been done >_> it doesnt improve how it looks in any way, and i think that if it was just the one sprite it'd look much better.

3) Beam sprites

As Ive said before, the ball part of a beam is the same sprite copied in an X shape, while thats nice for attacks like spirit bomb which is just a ball of ki, it looks wrong in a beam. I think there should be a front/behind sprite and a side sprite so you can make it look like ki attacks, where it sort of looks like a splash from the side (most people understand what i mean... i think)

If this was done, it'd allow sprite editors a little more freedom, and also spruce up the graphics a little.

dor

Best answers
great iwish the do it with 1.3 and not later ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom