Spring Break!!! W00T!!!

Best answers
WOOHOO!!! Im at Fort Lauderdial, Flordia for Spring Break. There are girlz... in bikinos and they are hot and stuff :D :D. Anyways where are you going to this spring break?

Best answers
Yes, Oklahoma does have crappy lakes. That's why I stayed at home and worked over Spring Break.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I worked and watched anime. Such a sweet spring break. Althought my girlfriend is in Cancun right now on her spring break. *sigh*

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see, I had spring break a month ago. I live up in the mountains where it is winter until the middle of august, so no bikini girls from me.

I spent all of spring break working...

oh well, more dinero for me!

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I worked and watched anime. Such a sweet spring break. Althought my girlfriend is in Cancun right now on her spring break. *sigh*

Uh-oh!!!! You let your girl friend go to Cancun alone? O_O o_o :scared: :(

Best answers
Your crazy ET for letting her do that....

I still gotta wait till thursday to leave skool... I'm going to da movies on friday with some people from my class ... "Big Pimpin Spendin G's We Be Big Pimpin up in NYC its just the jigga man pimp seein you and me" - Jay-Z :]

Best answers
Im going away tomorrow on holiday. I wont be back untill tuesday, and if they release the beta 1.1 while im gone, ill kill them!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, she'll be fine. We have been together for 3 years now. She isn't going to chump out on me now.

Best answers
Sorry ET but you never know... You'll know what i'm talkin about if you ever saw Jerry Springer or Maury or Jenny Jones or etc.Its Spring Break ya know.. :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shut the HELL UP about GIRLFRIENDS breaking it off! God damnit! I moved away from mine almost two years ago... I talk to her every day though, and our relationship is still solid. SOLID I tell you! Say anything else and I'll KILL YOU!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
Sorry ET but you never know... You'll know what i'm talkin about if you ever saw Jerry Springer or Maury or Jenny Jones or etc.Its Spring Break ya know.. :]
Nice way to be positive :\

Nah ET u will be fine cause well I dunno cept that everyone should download Skeleto VS. Beastman by Cky/Bam Margera cause its great.

for my springbreak I slept for 80% of it.,

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already know there is nothing to worry about. I have ever ounce of trust in her. If she decides to break that trust, there isnt much I can do about it.

I wish I had a second spring break. Ah well, my school year is almost over. I'm out of school May 8th

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My spring break started on Monday. All I am doing is enjoying my new job -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine started last friday, and for me no bikinis in connecticut :( though i'm going to rhode island and theres beaches there so yay!:)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Spring Break was two weeks ago, but, man, it wasn't the ideal Break I had in mind. Couldn't do anything because I was sick going into it, and, for the most part, sick coming out of it =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom