Spot the difference

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i piss my pants with all of them, even if i know its coming and i've seen it several times before.
I'm a big sissy when it comes to stuff like this =|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here, o_o i wasnt expecting it at all yesterday when XXX showed me last night :eek:, would have needed a change of underwear had i eaten anymore curry last night O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm imum for thows things, i've seen thows things 6 times and only the first 2 gived me the creaps.

Best answers
i've only seen 2 of those damn things... they scared the hell outta me... i couldn't even write after watching (get scared like hell!) them...

NOTE: i did't even watch this 1, like Navanax said, it's just toooooooooo damn obvious!

Best answers
i saw one that was disguised as a hypnotist's site. pretty clever.

Best answers
Damn i've seen about 80 of those...I wet my pants everytime... I'm to gullible :cry:

Best answers
Its mostly the screem that gets me, the picture just makes it worse:cry:

I hate the screemers lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The screamer that scared me the most (my first one) was some song played backwards was the "our father" and it was so creepy that i was... creeped out :p but i got closer to the screen and turned up the volume cuz i couldnt hear it too well (bad idea) and when it screamed i FLEW out of my chair and onto the floor. and my heart was racing. holy crap that scared the hell out of me

::edit::
here i found the site when it gets to the "on earth" part thats when it screams but ignore everything else and listen to the lords prayer.. scareh

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php

but if you want something to lighten the mood. i always found this cheap but funny

JAPANESE PING PONG!
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingpong.php

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sorta figured you would like this one more cuz well... its just so creepy.. and you would really never expect it to scream because its not like "find waldo!!!!" and it says look for 60 seconds then turn up your volume and stuff like that. i sat there and actually spotted what i was supposed to be looking for. then the song WHOA creeped me out and on top of that it screamed and i could have had a heart attack at 15 yay!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every person i have shown that link to creamed them self, especially my american mate who had his speakers up load LOL ^^

i also found this on another forum, jsut simply send it to someone whos work in a big office with loads of people and has there speakers on :p and pwn there ass!

http://www.heavensfantasy.com/cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom