Spirt Bomb Control

Best answers
I reckon That U should Be Able To Control Spirt Bomb After Lanuch

i mean goku controled spirt bomb on kidd buu in ssj and i reckon sprit bomb shlould also be controled in a power strugle . what do u think ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didn't control it ... it was a powerstruggle between Goku and Buu ... both pressed back
SpiritBomb isn't controlable ... remember the Earths one against Vegeta ... firest time he missed, but Gohan BSed it toward Vegeta

SpiritBomb will stay the way it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when goku launched 1 at kid buu he did indeed pump power into it like u would in a ps if u help primary fire....so maybe the spirit bomb shouldnt exactly be controllable but able to pump power into it when in a ps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no power was pumped into it....
he just gave it a push.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is what ur basically doing when u pump power into it =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in game i suppose thats the case....
in show... no.. its not the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
well when goku launched 1 at kid buu he did indeed pump power into it like u would in a ps if u help primary fire....so maybe the spirit bomb shouldnt exactly be controllable but able to pump power into it when in a ps
activate multiple powerstruggle (mp_multipleps 1) and then shoot any attack in your own SB ... and you'll push it
this works better, when an enemy is struggling with the SB and you just join (like in DBZ)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah. Nothing is scarier than being a Vegeta and slowly moving the spirit bomb away with your gallit gun, only to hear the most feared sound in the game from somewhere behind it:

"Kaaaaa....maaaaayyyyyy...."

[Oh great. I'm so dead.]

Best answers
exactly you can already do this you shoot one, enemy fires a bam at it, it starts comeing back you shoot a beam at it wala ur in a ps woth a spirit bomb

off topic: the only way i think they could make it better if when ur uber stong(say 40 million and a goku just joinedd the game and lauched a fuly charged sb at u, u block, bs commences but i can never send it back un less uber uber uber stong(100 mill) but this is rare

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for almost off-topic

rikku-boy said:
off topic: the only way i think they could make it better if when ur uber stong(say 40 million and a goku just joinedd the game and lauched a fuly charged sb at u, u block, bs commences but i can never send it back un less uber uber uber stong(100 mill) but this is rare
the strength of the SB isn't based on the PL of the goku who's doing it ... I everytimes smile when I see a player which turns turbo on, before he charges a SB ;) ...

Best answers
sorry for almost off-topic

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by rikku-boy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the strength of the SB isn't based on the PL of the goku who's doing it ... I everytimes smile when I see a player which turns turbo on, before he charges a SB ...
me 2

i ment that i can only deflect the sb(hit it back) when im uber strong ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there wasnt a struggle...goku pushed it with his aura or something, he ahd no controll of it. o_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku pushed it back with a kamehameha after his powers where renewed by shenlong or porunga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no....buu is in a bs with the sb and they wish for goku to get all of his power back....then goku goes ssj and pushes the sb toward buu which kills him

end of story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
Goku pushed it back with a kamehameha after his powers where renewed by shenlong or porunga.
if you can show me the part where goku mutters the words "kamehameha" during the spirit bomb part.... please do.

hell if you can show me the part where he releases any sort of beam or ball i would like to see it.

marauder is right, goku pushed it with his "ki" "aura" "essence" "energy" whatever you wana call it.

Best answers
Look there are already enough Goku's in a server already if you made the SB controlable all you would see is Goku. And anyway if you made the SB controlable what about the Death Ball, Big Bang or Finishing Buster you would have to make them controlable as well. But if they did that it wouldnt change the fact that everyone would be Goku because to use DB, BB and FB you need to transform with the SB you dont.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol
I guess that this is balanced by the fact that if Goku Transformes then he cant use the SB
vais versa with your other example!!!

Best answers
Well if you were a goku with a controlable SB would u really want to transform cause i know i wouldnt

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My take on this is no. The Spirit Bomb usually has a very large explosion radius anyway, so I think there would be no need to control it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom