Spirits of Zanpakuto

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello guys today i present you a game which me and my friends are developing

finally you can experience bleach on PC and play online or co-op with your friend together

the game includes such as mmo hack and slash and third person elements

it will have story mode, training mode, survive mode ( co-op against hollow and bosses ) and the native multiplayer service which allows you to play in 3 different worlds( all 3 connected hueco mundo,karakura town and soul society) with 33 players ( we can maximise it into 64 players ) hollows respawnable and overruns every map!

currently we finished the multiplayer with chat and the menu wich everything is still under progress

in the meanwhile we are searching an animator so if anyone is interested can contact me here or sending me a private message

in our videos are currently only our older modells showed because for new models we need animator !! ARGH GODDAMN if we had the animator alpha would have been released already

i hope u guys will play the alpha soon !

our newest video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQA8HqbRwI&feature=player_embedded

our moddb page : http://www.moddb.com/games/spirits-of-zanpakuto

our website : http://www.spiritofzanpakuto.com/forum/

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how the founder of your project copied ESF's recruitment page. He even called it jobs, too. Him spelling acknowledged as 'aggnolaged' is almost as funny.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
badass and all, but dont you need the story to finish to complete the story mode

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hold on a second. If the BZS team are working on their own bleach game for half life 1. Why is there another bleach game that is Spirit of zanpakuto? Why SOZ? can they at least finish 1 game without making another one because this is a little... Bs.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...a different group of people are working on the Bleach HL1 mod.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bleach zanpakuto senshi is not from us ,they are in "hold" because of school

and zmaster thats why the alpha will only include multiplayer and co-op first

if we had 1 animator even if he would be with us till he animated our 3 characters we would had released an alpha already !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I like how the founder of your project copied ESF's recruitment page. He even called it jobs, too. Him spelling acknowledged as 'aggnolaged' is almost as funny.
Hahaha. "Aggnolaged."

Best answers

heh well gotta admit the esf allways dose a good job in makeing theads oh and that thead(post or page) is made by my friend the owner of that site and then assigned my name on it :)

and this game is progressing fast cause we got in to multiplayer in 2 months and now we are going to work on combat system if animators are found :)

oh and this project is entirely diffrent from all the other bleach games that are being made (Electric Disc)

im confident that this project will be finalized with in this year and there will be an alpha with in months also!

( there will be allways be mistakes like spelling's ect not all people are perfect! ) and i laughted at my spelling's myself after editing that post made by my friend(site owner or our network manager)!
my (openion) i just see the good side of things first before seeing whats bad on something :p

Last edited:
Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
and maybe the word of mouth could spread and help us get a bigger community please

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh well gotta admit the esf allways dose a good job in makeing theads oh and that thead(post or page) is made by my friend the owner of that site and then assigned my name on it :)

and this game is progressing fast cause we got in to multiplayer in 2 months and now we are going to work on combat system if animators are found :)

oh and this project is entirely diffrent from all the other bleach games that are being made (Electric Disc)

im confident that this project will be finalized with in this year and there will be an alpha with in months also!

( there will be allways be mistakes like spelling's ect not all people are perfect! ) and i laughted at my spelling's myself after editing that post made by my friend(site owner or our network manager)!
my (openion) i just see the good side of things first before seeing whats bad on something :p
The fact that you copied everything word for word and barely changed anything is what makes me laugh. You even have the part about Hammer in your post, which doesn't even work with anything outside of HL lol.

Best answers
The fact that you copied everything word for word and barely changed anything is what makes me laugh. You even have the part about Hammer in your post, which doesn't even work with anything outside of HL lol.
i didt make that post the site owner made anyways LOL Thanks for the info! about the hammer part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom