spirit bomb?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Srry but this aint the suggestion forum ok?

Sound Artist
Best answers
I was thinking the same thing... the spirit bomb is almost useless unless your near an object so it can explode near someone. In the air it's just too easy to avoid.
Something i was thinking about... Enable a 2nd Function for the Spirit Bomb, It would make a smaller, faster moving and charging, and more accurate spirit bomb, the downfall.. is it's a lot weaker, and the explosion radius is smaller.
Basically what i think it would look like, is the small aura around the hand fireball, exactly like in the Saiyan Saga, used against Vegeta..
Sound good?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you can't det it, I think it's an awesome idea FreeDom, and this is gonna go in suggestions. :D

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well actually, i wrote that and many other ideas for a mod a friend and i started 2 months ago:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ermm i had that idea 5 years ago when my brother was drowning me in the pool and that mah brain had several damage to it! :D

i beat you lol..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not just make that a different attack?

or like u get the small weak one when ur non ssj then when u go ssj u get a much better version of the one thats in now...

Best answers
id say for the genki dama

u would have a bar but when u start to charge it u can fire it at any time eg when u charged it for 2 secs u could fire it like it be a small ki blast.

also i reckon u could charge the genki for ages like 1 min or charging it making it massive in the sky eg it should be right at top of the map not above u.

When the genki si fired the speed should be doubled from speed in alpha 2.0 and the blast radiu should be double of a fully charged final flash.

u can make it the size of the genki goku threw at freiza now that would be cool :D all the playes on the map trying to ps it back into the sky lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a huge genki dama would be good... but still anything would be better than the crap ass ball that we get... i mean the genki dama should be the best attack... only it takes a year and a half to charge...

Best answers
lol, but i must agree, make the SB stronger and better, or make a new strong attack, cause kameamea is to weak too...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ermm its you want it big.. you want to wait for it to charge... and yur an ez target then...

Best answers
They're right the Kameamea is way to weak. As Trunks half a final flash sends a full kame, all the way back. The Spirit Bomb isn't as powerful as some of you guys say, but yet as weak as others of you say. I've also PSed a SB and sent that thing flying back. Damn it was funny watching that Goku run guy didn't make it in time :D

Best answers
Could you make it so the SB is let go if the user of it dies in the middle of making it, so all that time making the thing dosen't go to wast?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kamehameha weak?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahah

thats a joke right.... :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kamehameha is weak is you dont know how to aim, or you always blow up your beams.

Best answers
I reckon its charged up in the sky at the top of them ap then when u fire it its liek half the size of the map and to stop it people must like try and power struglging it back into sky so it wont hurt them as much (i dought they will have a chance...)

but the size for a fully charged genki should be like the one goku uses on shenlong buu and freiza and stuff

advantages

Its strong
its powerful
its got good blast radius
its unstoppable

disadvantages
Its slow
it takes forever to charge
ur a sitting duck

if u die i reckon that u dont throw it but its still in the sky and then when u recharge a genki again u carry on putting power into it but only in ur beam if u die id say half of the charging amount in the genki is lost cause u drop it when u die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u think the kamehameha is weak then u are REALLY messed up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom