Spirit Bomb Suggestion

Best answers
I had a idea that when your lower than 10 HP with goku and use spirit bomb the audio will be him when hes charging against Kid buu. Also the damage of the spirit bomb is raised (I know its already strong enough but im guessing Third transformations in Esf:Final will be able to block a spirit bomb due to increased PL)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a idea that when your lower than 10 HP with goku and use spirit bomb the audio will be him when hes charging against Kid buu. Also the damage of the spirit bomb is raised (I know its already strong enough but im guessing Third transformations in Esf:Final will be able to block a spirit bomb due to increased PL)
The spirit bomb doesnt have a set PL based on the user. Its PL is determined by the average PL of the server. Meaning the stronger the people in the server, the stronger the attack is.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Is that only with the spirit bomb or other attacks too?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is that only with the spirit bomb or other attacks too?
It would make sense if it would be just spirit bomb, because it gains energy from the surroundings and living beings.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yep nice idea to add another sound under 10 hp, could make the situation much more badass ^^.
(for goku, when he's using spirit bomb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom