Spirit Bomb PS

Best answers
I think the Spirit Bomb should be handled like an energy wave (such as kamehameha). What I mean is, it should be possible to do a power struggle with it, like Goku did against Boo. I don't think this would be very hard to code...
Maybe it should be PSable untile you press right mouse, then it should just go on flying like it did before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how would this power struggle work exactly, it would give the sb a huge advantange since its power doesnt come from a person, so it would eventually winn every ps, even against a Final Flash... GOOD IDEA!!!

Best answers
Think of the shows: Boo was the only one who was strong enough to do that. But if a char is really strong he should be able to do so.
And there was a thread about PS of more than two people, I don't know if they'll do this (or have done already), but if yes, you could PS with two or three people at one time... This would increase the teamwork - factor.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i made a topic about spirit bomb.. first mode. like when he charge it against freiza and like it is in game now.

and other when he makes it against vegeta. (oozarou) he charges it inside him, then forms the ball when he need it. this way we could give it to someone else. like when he gave it to krillin.

Best answers
Maybe not a bad idea, but quite difficult to make I guess. But this is not the topic of this thread! I mean that if you fire a SB you still have control of it (can move it but can't move yourself, like when firing a Kamehameha) until you press right mouse; then it should just go on flying the direction itr did before (like it does in Alpha 2.0)

Best answers
maby they could make it so that only PS with the spirit bomb uses Ki (im geussing it would use enery to contol a huge ball'o'Ki like that:D )

although i think it would be more fun if you fired the spirt bomb then charged a kamehameha, when the SB comes towards you PS it back with the kamehameha

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me when I say that the SB has all the aces, a SSJ3 Goku whao hasn't abused ascending all game will not be easily beatable by anyone.

Remember that eventual gameplay is kept in mind as the game develops.

Best answers
hmmm what about the deathball???

if u look movie 5, u see cooler (friezas brother) who launches it to goku. then goku catched it. it nearly killed him, but he launched a kamehameha.

this means that these attacks are like a soccerball and can be controlled by anyone... u only have to have the energy for it

Best answers
I don't speak about catching a ball. Ever seen the episodes when Goku killed Boo?? Boo catched it (like Goku against Kooler), but Goku really controlled it from wuite far away.

Best answers
just wondering.....

i hope the spirit bomb will be a lot stronger than it is now, i mean it should easily be the strongest move in the game, so could anyone tell me if it will be improved?

maybe Cucumba even o_o

Best answers
u should have secondary fire which charges a small genki and primary fire which charges a genk ithe size of the one that he threw at freiza id say it starts to charge really high up in sky and when u throw it players can try and Ps it with loadsa beams bac k into sky before it kills them all

that be cool to see yeh and freiza will be scared mega badly :D

Best answers
i just got a new idea :D maybe when u transform to a ssj when u do a spirit bomb u will charge it then when u fire it u will drain ti so ur PL will go up for a few mins or so. cause u have draiend that genki u could use it to charge a SUper kame hame ha or something that be sweet

Best answers
the best thing would be to be able to PS with it and have 2 version the Vegeta one small but effective and the the Freeza one BIG and FING POWERFUL. BUT the small one will be more controllable and the FING BIG ONE will just go in the direction thrown that would work better

Best answers
I think the small one should move quite fast and if it misses ur freinds can deflect it away maybe like in saiyan saga

and the big one moves Really slow and only hits the place where u aimed it at whiel u can control the small one.

also i reckon with small one u can fired it and control it and u can probly move around but with big one when u throw it u should be on ground and cant move i reckon cause if the big one at full power its gonna kill everyone on map

Best answers
Yeh he did, Not a bad idea, smaller = slower could work i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom