spirit bomb 2

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The issue might be the soundbyte. The team has a soundyite for every attack outside of the generic ones right now. Cell doesn't have a kikoho or spirit bomb soundbite. He never used Frieza's disc on the show, did he? Well it doesn't need a soundbyte so they through it in. If they gave him the Frieza disc, they can give him the evil spirit bomb or Kikoho. It still then comes down too whether or not they want or need a soundbyte for those attacks.

Best answers
Theres a difference in knowing how to perform an attack and actually being capable of using it.

For example, you could know the exact form you need to lift a boulder, but not be able to do it because oyu lack the geometric property of strength.

Cell knew how to do the spirit bomb but there is no way the plants and animals would give him energy, he didnt have the heart required.

Best answers
Hence why his was a Evil version, you think a evil version of a spirit bomb is nice and takes the energy from the animals and plants and goodness of all people?

His draws power from Hatred and Malice and other Negative emotions.

Right now I would suggest he get Friezas Death ball only named Evil or maybe Shin Spirit Bomb.
Anyways Imo if he gets the Goku animation for his spirit bomb, to make teh glowing energy Red/black or soemthing similar.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's spirit bomb is incapable of killing those who have pure hearts. That's why Krillin was able to use it without worrying about it blowing up at him. Cell's spirit bomb would be formed, more likely, out of the hateful energy of all the souls trapped inside of him. Remember that purple, screaming aura he "powered up" in front of 17 and Picollo (I want that aura bad...)? That's where his energy comes from.

Best answers
cell did use the freiza disk during the cell games when he was chasing goku around the rign with a few of em. i dont think spirit bomb should be given to him bcuz he's already powerful enough already.

Best answers
I think its really about how cells moves dont change when you transform, so they can get old. Plus us Cell players would like a Super Attack when transformed, (Some game sit takes forever to get past 3 mill power so you can have your super Kamehameha's)

Though Cell seriusly needs Regneration.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu should have some weak-ass constant regeneration, and Cell should have a stronger regeneration designed like Buu's is currently. It should be a technique that recovers a decent amount of health quickly but takes all of your ki out within a few seconds. Pehaps something along the lines of 25 per bar of ki (while transformed)? 30? So long as it's quicker than Buu's.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Buu should have some weak-ass constant regeneration, and Cell should have a stronger regeneration designed like Buu's is currently. It should be a technique that recovers a decent amount of health quickly but takes all of your ki out within a few seconds. Pehaps something along the lines of 25 per bar of ki (while transformed)? 30? So long as it's quicker than Buu's.
What? Cell shouldnt have a better regeneration than Buu, dont you watch the show? look at what buu regenerates from..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and look at the show: Buu was 98% invinceable to melee. Should we program that into ESF? Of course not. Buu's regeneration took next to no effort while Cell was like Piccolo, meaning he had to concentrate, power up, and then he was healed all of a sudden in one big swoop. Buu already has more life than Cell and starts off with a higher power level.

Best answers
i never saw Cell using kikoho, but he does need a unique attack,
and he needs regeneration, wich must be slitghly faster....

Best answers
how about that energy sphere attack he uses against goku int he show and he has in DB GT: FInal Bout for psx. and sonic probably gonna go saying it just my final shine idea i can bet 5 bucks on that. it could be a expandeding ki blob that gets bigger and bigger but doesn't hurt u but does drain ur ki like crazy

Best answers
i have a sugesstion for a new ATTACK for Cell

How about the FingerLaser he used while chasing SSJ Gohan around with? :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only issue people would have with Finger Laser is that it'd be whored like eye lasers and the disc. I personally don't see anything wrong with the disc, but I do feel that the finger laser and the eye lasers need a little... refinement, before they are distributed to additional characters.

No, Mystic, that doesn't sound like final shrine, it sounds like a decent attack. The issue I have with final shrine is the suicide aspect. People kill themselves often enough in game, and I don't think we need more of that. Sounds like the Angry Gohan Attack from bid for power, and I don't see anything particularly wrong with that.

Best answers
*The Disk*
Uhg the ultimate n00b weapon/

everytime i get into a power struggle with like two or three people
theres always one n00b who fudges it all up with a disk.
then i end up hvain you fudge his config with my pimpslap.

it saiys in my server in the rules no interfering with powerstruggles. or severe consequences will be unleashed apon you by an admin lol.

Best answers
then you shouldent get mad, you know you good enough...

the only problem is the n00bs disks.. They are weak and cant win in any other way.. Just think that.. Its true.. But they should have a chance to play to :D

Not that i like it much myself, but i give em space...

Best answers
what about that original attack he used on those islands when at form 2

Best answers
i dont remember that attack....hmmm i do remember when he blew a hole through piccolo...but thats about it... and the disk aren't that n00bish.. most of the time they dont hit, and its hard to control em.. then you got the people who charge up beams at like 6 mil pl and fire them into the middle of the map taking out everyone..i call that noobish cuz at least the disk requires skill (aim)

Best answers
no it doesnt

because if your heading right twords then into melee it clips them somehow and it get irratating.

plus when you get to 6mil and fire a beam you have the right too.
if you got that high of a powerlevel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom