SpiN

Best answers
Lightscream

Price doesnt make a program better or in your words OWN.

Best answers
Nope, quality makes it better. Thats why Photoshop 7.0 still owns.

Best answers
Photoshop is the best graphics program I have ever used in my short time using graphics programs (since about December) PSP7 comes in a distant second.......its still a good proggie but it cant compare with photoshop

Ten

Best answers
I'm sorry I'll make sure next time I can impress you so I won't have to live with myself being lesser.

Originally posted by Style
Ten can you?

Well if you can....am I suppose to jump with joy? *whoop de doo* ten can do effects without filters!....if you dont know I am being sarcastic!

...and oh yeah everybody can do it, they just gotta learn.

Best answers
uh ten, i dont give a **** you know, and psp7 can do half the **** photoshop can cept that photoshop charges like half the money for its name...and the only difference is that photoshop costs like a million.

Best answers
Originally posted by Style
uh ten, i dont give a **** you know, and psp7 can do half the **** photoshop can cept that photoshop charges like half the money for its name...and the only difference is that photoshop costs like a million.
style go away....you obviously dont know what u r talking about. First of all photoshop is far better then PSP7 no matter how you look at it and also photoshop doesnt cost "like a million" as you say......so get your sh.it straight before you post

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Photoshop is a $600 program.
Paintshop Pro is a $70 program.

Economically, PSP is the better of the two.
Adobe always overprices their garbage.

Overall....you DO get what you pay for, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom