spiderman wallpaper

Best answers
Vejimaru said:
You shouldn't judge a piece on how it was made, but rather the final result.

for the wallpaper itself, 10/10. GJ
I see, so then if I were to sign my name at the bottom of the Mona Lisa and pass it off as if it were my own, that would be okay? Obviously that's not the same as what happens here, but you see my point?

Every detail of a piece of art is important, though some are stressed more than others. The process and the result are both parts of the work. For some art the process is even the focus of the whole thing.

Best answers
MrDomino said:
Vejimaru said:
You shouldn't judge a piece on how it was made, but rather the final result.

for the wallpaper itself, 10/10. GJ
I see, so then if I were to sign my name at the bottom of the Mona Lisa and pass it off as if it were my own, that would be okay? Obviously that's not the same as what happens here, but you see my point?

Every detail of a piece of art is important, though some are stressed more than others. The process and the result are both parts of the work. For some art the process is even the focus of the whole thing.
Owned? Yea maybe a little bit :tired:

And yes, this wallpaper is great. Almost makes me wanna go upstairs and get onto better comp with higher resolution(my stepdads comp sucks), I can only see 1/4 of it at a time right now...it makes me sad inside.

Best answers
Aint too fond of spiderman myself, but yeh Brilliant wallpaper I love the look of it - 9/10

Best answers
bah, outstanding, very nice, comic book effect is really neet on this wp, it just looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill say it once

spiderman FING ROCKS!

100000000000000000000000000000/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom