SPIDERMAN 2003

Best answers
I bought the double dvd of the new spiderman animated series ages ago. But i jsut started watching it this week. I've watched 6 episodes and intend to watch the rest. It's the best animated incarnation of Spiderman EVER. It's so damn original and post modern. It's a bit adult, nota kiddy show, there are some sexual references, that's why it aired on MTV in america. It only survived 1 season. So i was wondering if any of you in America watched the show. I'm just curious about it's popularity.

laterz

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that the one that is computer animated and cel shaded? Because if it is we get that on kids tv here in canada and yeah it is pretty good.

Best answers
Hsu said:
Is that the one that is computer animated and cel shaded? Because if it is we get that on kids tv here in canada and yeah it is pretty good.
yea it is, we got here in america on MTV lol i guess thats kids tv now a days =P

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When does it come on MTV? I used to watch it, then I noticed it not playing anymore. Did they change the hours?

Best answers
Damn you America... you always get the good stuff. All we got here is crummy second rate toons dubbed into Dutch.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was stupid.

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
When does it come on MTV? I used to watch it, then I noticed it not playing anymore. Did they change the hours?
they took it off, so dun worry ur not missing it lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, I thought it was retarted. I only saw a few episodes, since it was on at like midnight or something here in canada. But it looked real stupid from what I saw.

My main gripe was that I didn't see any classic badguys, but I did see some douchebag in some wierd spacesuit. He shot red beams that made stuff float or something, and he could run real fast with a blue beam behind him.

..........wtf?......................

Best answers
yeah coz they got new villians. But there were still some classic ones like the lizard and others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it on MTV2 a few days ago

Best answers
ANd also about those classic villans. It was only the 1st season, so ofcourse they wouldnt feature every old villan, they leave that till later episodes. I wish it would get picked up for more seasons, but if it hasn't happened by now, it never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom