Spiderman 2 sig :O

Retired
Best answers
hello, I made this sig. critz & comments welcome.

I believe i'm the first with a spiderman 2 sig now ;)

EDITTED

first version:

second version:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice layout, interesting effect you added on the left. Font is lacking though....

7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks sweet
but whats wrong with his head Oo
something looks wierd about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the left part? O_O

Ok here goes. The hexagone effect on the left is way too bright and serves no purpose to the sig. I would fade it a lot more to make it barly visable. ALso, the font you chose doesnt do the sig justice. It's bulky and is just "there".

On a plus note, I like the stock used. Very crisp, very sharp and awesome lighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Font is lacking though....
isn't that like the real spiderman font though or something? Looks all nicely layed out and themed well, just the.. left part.. weird. O_O

Retired
Best answers
I made some changes after some of the crits. is it any better now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the second one better for the overall, except the pic placement, i think u should use the picplacement from the first sig into you second sig if u know what i mean X_X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fade it more. I liked the original stock better so id move it down. It looked like he was watching the city.

Font is... worse. I would have it small, times new roman in the bottom left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
I made some changes after some of the crits. is it any better now?
I liek the stock placement better actually, since you can't see the ugily shaped head. Also, it adds that super hero drama where you can't see the head and you don' tknow who it is. Plus it goes gravey with "Watching over the forums"

Retired
Best answers
ok I changed it now for the third time :p last time ;)

I made the font gold, cuz it just looks a bit better. and on the left. I did what ryoko said and put the opacity down on the hexagon effect. I wanted to see his head because it has a more 'look on the city' thing. so I nudged it a bit in place, so you can't really see his misshaped head anymore. and that's basically it ;)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me shakes head

It seems like u fix something, then make another mistake. PUT THE FONT BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE :D

btw, 8/10

Best answers
I like the way it turned out, having him watch over the city is a nice touch and one I haven't seen in a long time. Also I agree with Hwoarang in terms of text placement, I think it would look better on the right to give it some more life. I really like it, good job.

Best answers
i dont like how you cant see all of his head.but thats just my opinon
good work any way

Best answers
i dunno, on the one way i like it but the other way wenn i look at the origional wallpaper of spiderman, i know you can do much better then this, this is to easy..well not to easy, but for you it is...
still i like it
good job judge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. It's simple, but that's whats so good about it. And I like his head being partly obscured, it somehow makes him seem even higher above everything. Oh, and I love the colour as well.

All in all, I really like it, great job.

Best answers
i lik the spider man sig put you just put your name that the only thing thats rong with it you didt make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom