Speeeeeeeeeeed.....nice

Best answers
Hey I have been on the trunks debate for new moves.. and I still agree with ppl that he should have more moves. But If that is the only moves trunks will ever have in the beta. at least in 1.1 can you make him the fastest character. because his burning attack allows only melee, and the new sword attack will probably be for melee. SO he should at least be fast melee (since that is his expertise...)

Best answers
trunks should have more moves, but in the show he pretty much doesn't, whenever you see him he usually just is using his sword, someone elses attack, burning attack, or standard ki attacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his moves are really weak compared to everyone elses moves even when he goes ssj everyone overpowers all his attacks

Best answers
Well I have an idea for trunks sword. If you press left click he'll just keep slicing slow. But if you hold left click, he charge up and if the bar reaches full, he'll do like 5 slices on the person really fast. However lots of animation and modelling will be needed, like 5 cuts, 4 cuts, 3 cuts, 2 cuts and 1 cut for each person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half life engine cant make 1 person to fast,and trunks was not the fastest character.He ACTUALLY lost speed in ussj so that really means hes not the fastest.Hes ok ingame just play smart

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right you have to learn how to play with trunks.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, they could make some of his attack a little stronger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom