speed

Best answers
beleive me u dont want ESF to be fast liek in the anime. there's a game called Bid For Power which is a dbz mod for quake3 arena and its fast. its so hard to control and its less fun cuz everything goes too fast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, BFP isnt that fast!! And, did u mean to create another thread for something like this?!?!

BTW, that Final Flash thing that u were talking about, u can do that on one of the kami lookout maps!! It's an invisible button in the sky that does that!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if beta is like the speed of alpha I would be very dissapointed because its just too godamn slow heh. I need speed to make a good challenge not running around like a turtle.

Best answers
yea it was on the kami look out map with the corrin tower and hyperbolic time chamber and u can go down to earth and stuff

Best answers
Speed is good. Takes some skill to get used to it. In BFP why don't you start from PL 0 and work your way up. Might be easyer for you to adjust to that.

Best answers
BFP isn't fast at all, normal Q3 that maybe quite fast. BFP is fun but get's boring to quickly, Powerlevel capped at 1mil, no differences in blast radius and in the newer vers. no DBZ chars.

Best answers
Then make your own dbz char:rolleyes: ,characters speed most be fast:p ,but the speed of the flash most be slow so u can give good power strugle's

Best answers
beta+fast+Nameless1=mass llama BBQ

wait i cant say llama BBq cause when the beta comes out ill be a llama too so what am i a llama vetran whos been around since about the begining:shocked: i am nothing when the beta come out but hopefully my old skillz will make me head Llama

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me slaps nameless for spamming

stop spamming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom