speed

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you should run faster when you put on turbo though. Turbo is increasing your pl which shouldn't really do anything to running (It didn't in the show). Flying is completely different though because its based on the amount of energy one can put out.

Best answers
I remember in the sayaman saga, gohan was jogging to class, saw he would be late, yelled turbo speed (basically let out a little energy for running) and went away many many times faster than any of the cars, there shouldn't be any speed difference between running and flying...

Best answers
It should go like this;
Flying is Faster then walking
walking is faster then swimming
swimming is the slowest
Turbo boosts speed (i know it does already but just saying)
higher pl = faster flying

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything is balanced as it is. Why are you all complaining? Would you like to start out flying at 10 miles pwer hour just hoping to hit somebody on the off chance that they don't turn? Would you like everybody going 3 times as fast as Mystic Krillin after playing for an hour? Basing speed on PL would be madness.

Adrenaline increases the speed at which you can run, so why can't turbo?

Best answers
yeah you're right, speed should maybe be a little based on pl cuz a normal goku in the buu saga would kick ssj goku in the freeza's saga 's ass, so it does have the concern of pl.....and next to that i wouldnt mind being avble to fly faster with turbo on cuz i do think that is pretty slow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom