SPEED shown in hub

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just out of curiosity, what would be the use of watching your speed go up? It doesnt really add anything to the gameplay, so what's the use?

*Drops the mic*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you know your total speed.. if you read my other idea.. you can see if you powerup too much, you will see your speed decreasing

Best answers
Only up to a certain point in PL, lets say Goku's normal form, he can increase his speed? Is that what you saying?

For example, once Goku reaches past 1.75 mill his speed will decrease in his normal form, whereas it would increase in his SSJ form? And, once past 5 mill in SSJ form you would start getting slower like Trunks did versus Cell, unless you decrease your PL like I suggested in your other thread? (Decrease button would be 'Q' most probably).

The only problem with this is that the transform time thing, because normally when you get more powerful transformation time decreases. But this can be solved with the powering down. You sacrifice strength for speed or by powering down, and speed for strength by powering up to gain a higher PL until you reach your "Ceiling PL".

Best answers
Seeing how this would be a suggestions on ESF's current coding, then speed would be constant after a transformation or before, so adding a speed stat panel thingy on the hub would be useless.

Best answers
Meh, the speed could increase up to a point like every 200k of PL increase, and then speed decreases once gone past the transformation point.

I like the idea, but will it be a mug to code? 0_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im thinking the HIGHER the PL, the HIGHER the speed.. does that make any sense? o_O so SPEED should be determined by your PL..UNTIL (my suggestion for another ki system read up at the top) you reach the top speed for your transformation.. so if you reach the top speed allowed in a certain transformation stage and you go more powerful by powering up, your PL would increase but speed would decrease

does that make sense?

Best answers
no numbers, just a round meter that curves around a dragon radar or something
kinda like those cool light-up rpm meters in some cheesy car setups
also, put Ki bar and such with it too

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find this stupid because there is no point... you dont need to know your speed

You already know these facts:

goku and vegeta are the same speed

Krillen trunks and gohan are the slowest

buu and cell are the same speed

Krillen is the fastest when trans.

and what makes this even more pointless is that your speed only increases when you trans. so you would see like a speed of 220 when goku or something then the only time you would see it go like 300 or whatever is when you trans....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the first post.. theres a point for knowing your speed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's totally useless
when you choose your character, you can read the speed (normal and transformed) in this window
when you turn turbo on you get addition 25% of it (not sure)

imkongkong said:
im thinking the HIGHER the PL, the HIGHER the speed.. does that make any sense?
yeah ... it's pretty funny to join a server and you can walk faster then you can swoop

the point is that even weak (PL) guys should have a possibility to kick stronger guys' asses ...
imagine a 5,000,000 Vegeta fights a 750,000 Goku ... the Vegeta could fly circles around Goku ... so Goku would never get ANY additional PL (except plcatchup)

episodes: PL wasn't really related to strength ... PL ~ Strength * Speed * KI ... so in ESF just the strength changes
when Trunks transformed to USSJ, he got stronger, but even slower

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speed won't go up with pl because the game needs to remained balanced. If this was the show than yes that would work but we still have a deathmatch to balance out.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it would be ok just to check up on how fast you realy are it wouldnt hinder the game why not...

Best answers
i say you should have a dot on the HUB (if that is the scounter, dunno) a got to notify an incoming energy blast or beam

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really need to watch a speedometer go up and down.. go play a racing game. I don't see any point in this, except it just being another waste of your frame rate.

But, if the team likes the idea and doesn't think it would hurt... I'm all for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of speed changing but this won't be good. I mean Goku and Cell didn't power up to be slower... They did it to be stronger and faster but it took them alot of KI. That's the reason for powering up. If powering up would slow them down they would never do that. Trunks did because he was stupid. Vegeta explained it in episode 154.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom