speed hack?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
what the?, i was just joining a server, and someone uses some kind of hack / program to speed up the melee hits...

anyway or any protection against this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not necessarly sure its a speed hack, just i think something in the server, like sv_simplemelee 9999 or one of the cvar commands. just a questions: what do you mean? like did it go longer?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
no.. it went incredible fast.. like 12 hits in 1second..
and i'm the admin in the server, and i know the rcon commands hasnt changed at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it probably looks super fast because someone did a combo. when you input a certian combination in advance melee, if one hit connects, then you will do an automatic sequence of hits doing automatic damage, which make the hits look super fast

you probably got hit with a combo. two combos total, and no dont ask for the combos, thank you =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No there is a speed hack, where the player goes across the map in like a second or less.

I've seen it before. I've seen noobs with it. I also know who passes it out, but saying it wouldn't change anything.

If you want to get rid of him, ban him from your server. If it's someone elses server, just leave.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
imkongkong said:
it probably looks super fast because someone did a combo. when you input a certian combination in advance melee, if one hit connects, then you will do an automatic sequence of hits doing automatic damage, which make the hits look super fast

you probably got hit with a combo. two combos total, and no dont ask for the combos, thank you =P
I've been playing esf for over a year now.. i know its a speed hack..
and i dunno how to ban with rcon :p only know how to kick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ahah sorry, just making sure, can't be sure who the noobs are, they're hiding, they look like all of us o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There should be a arrow hit limit... to stop the speed hackers..

example:

Those arrows appear SUPER incredible FAST within 1 second..
There is no way you can dodge it all since it appears way to fast.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Or how about removing arrows completelly? Yea their is a speed hack for esf, i believe it is the same speed hack used for cs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not FOR esf its the one for CS they just use it in ESF.

Speed hacks are known. to ban someone you type in your console:

banid (minutes) (name/steamid) kick

0 minutes = permanent ban

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mh, there should be a way to stop this.. with some kind of rcon command

Best answers
um look above and you'll see one lol. But yeah that just sucks because those types just ruin it because they think there cool. not really you cheaters

Best answers
Ummm you can do MORE!!!! than 2 combos.. in defult setings... Noob :p (Not really)

3 Is the max... and only the punch combo.... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a server variable to speed up advanced melee?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Auctally what you see there is server cvar editing. Nothing hack about it. All an admin did was change a few numbers around and everyone can do it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe me, there is some sort of script that let's you add a lot more arrows then usuall and they're fast. So fast, it's impossible to keep up.

It's been labeled as a hack/script, by the testers/team.

We're still looking into it, but haven't been able to solve it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not remove the cvars that edit the speeds of the arrows (besides skill) and see if it still pops up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think something called "PunkBuster" block out this hack, even though itsn ot really a hack. Its a a program that speeds up the computer's perception of time, makin its internal clock move above or below average speed. I would catually like to know how to do this, not for public cuz I dotn wanna bad rep, but in my own server using bots, zipping across the map. Then again, it could make my computer seriously mess up....So yeh server host just need to download PunkBuster if they dont want any cheating in the server.

Best answers
what about basic melee like ill be blocking some one then they come hit me i let go to hit them but they get a second hit in and send me flying yet i can't do it to them :( and btw killedwithstyle nice sig :D u missed the punching kirby though Q--('.'q) (p'.')--P <(X.X)> KO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom