Speed factor:

Best answers
Guys, please improve the melee combat.

When fighting I only see the enemy 4 meters away from me and then a star and i´m in the floor.
The melee speed is too high! Thanks!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will probably have to get used to it and you should it will become even faster with Beta 2!wich is not beta 1.1

Best answers
I think there should be an Aura wich drains KI very much and with this aura you can fligh much much much much faster than with the normal....... you cant attack the enemy with this aura and so on.... i think this would be a good idea........ :|

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are not making sense....... don't you mean increasing your speed with more ki drain?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will get used to the speed m8 ^_^
i think the game should be faster, cause till u go ssj its SOO slow :)

Best answers
As long as we are on the speed topic I think that Piccolo is far slower than he should be.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picollo is no speed demon, he's tactical, and he has plenty of attacks to prove it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People complain about the speed being SLOW now, but wtf if it was faster just think how fast SSJ3 would be.... it'd be unmanagable.

Piccolo has great attacks yeah, that's why he's not that fast.

TRUNKS on the other hand...:S I dunno maybe they were slowing him down for the sword.

Best answers
they should base player speed acording to pl.... it´s no sense to have same speed a vegeta pl 750.000 with a vegeta 10.000.000 pl or saiyan status and whatever..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't wanna make it possible for a normal vegeta to be faster than SSJ3 goku. It's just sorta stupid... plus if there was infinite speed like that, people would get stupidly, uncontrollably fast. An aspect to character selection is their stats, and speed is definitely of high consideration. Why make that stat moot?

Best answers
in that case it could be depending on the transormation lv....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it IS dependant on the transformation level!

Best answers
Hitokiri's right it's already based on your transformation lvl...
for instance Goku(Normal Saiyan) has 216 max speed,
while Goku(Super Saiyan) has a max speed of 280.;D

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Picollo is no speed demon, he's tactical, and he has plenty of attacks to prove it.
Well, eye laser is good, but that's about it. His x1.5 ensures that his sbc becomes fairly redundant, and scatter shot is more of a harrassment move than anything else. Don't get me started on masenko.

I won't deny that he's better than Trunks at the moment, but that might only be until Trunks gets his sword. sbc is going to be attached, which will make it a lot less useful.

Best answers
well.... how could i know that it was already based on transformation level ??? (the god damn installer do not work on my os...) :mad:

Best answers
I see your point about Piccolo vs. his speed, however he seems a little slow still. Piccolo is a tactical master and I don't think he would leave speed out of his traning. He seems like a very balanced, fast, wise, powerful character in the series, i just think he should be a little faster myself.

Best answers
i never really found speed of movement to be that much of a factor in esf, i prefer defense personally, let them come to me to melee me, block or teleport and go from there. Is piccolo gonna have another transformation though?? otherwise, then speed is def gonna be a factor,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom