Special attack auras/huge hp

Best answers
Im always full of suggestions..... :laff:

We know that vegeta has the gallit gun aura (i think the original is the best). But cant we put in other auras for some attacks. Like for piccolo make an aura . like this (sorry for huge URL)

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ecial+beam+cannon&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

That would be awesome for piccolo. I cant think of any other attack auras but this one sure would be awesome.

Also would it be possible to make the hp for people much much bigger. like 500 for gohan and 1200 for buu. Just make it so that fights will last for a long long time and you will be very satisfied when you kill somone...maybe this can be a cvar for servers to have orginal hp or modified.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people find the auras obnoxious because they obscure your view, or at least that's the impression I've picked up moderating suggestions. I know I'd be unhappy about attacks I'm used to using getting obtrusive auras all of a sudden.

The hit point suggestion would make battles take way, way too long. ESF is fast paced and it should stay that way. With the melee system in 1.2 it has already been slowed down a little bit (if you're quick and don't take too many melee hits). Besides, your numbers are ridiculously imbalanced. Giving Buu 2.2 times Gohan's number of hit points would make everyone play him, and it would make everyone take ridiculously long to kill off. A tournament style mode with these levels of hit points has already been suggested and is being considered.

Best answers
1200 lifes? please i have problems killing ultimate buu now then what am i soposed to do(problem if pl is: buu-1000000
me -100000

Best answers
Definitely not that much HP, but I like the idea of a cvar to be able to modify the values. I usually go one-on-one with a friend, so it'd help to make the fights a little bit longer.

Best answers
yea not that much hp much better like gohans hp:250 Buus hp:500 :laugh:

Best answers
okok i went over board on the hp but i was tryin to make a point. The hp is to low for me and I like to have longer battles.

That aura for piccolo wouldnt be to hard...just have a blue hue cover his body...there thats it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future transformations will increase your life and lengthen the battles. It'll work out, just give it more time. The current hit point levels are decent, although I would prefer everyone get a 30 HP or so boost to start with. Being so crazily vulnarable to beams all the time is frustrating.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better then giving you more health so beams aren't as deadly, wouldn't it make more sense to decrease the damage a beam does? Im not up for the idea of increasing hp (mainly becuase I imagine that in 1.2 melee, it will take a long enough time to kill somone with the same skill as you). If you want health to be higher, use amx mod (I think it's amx mod, could be admin mod though). Theres a command on there to increase your health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom