Do we need a spam forum?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No.

Votes: 35 79.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
We dont need a spam forum to increase server traffic. Slowing down the forum, because somebody wants to spam, would be pointless.

In my opinion this thread is almost Spam.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If a spam section became something similar to the ZR forum, we'd all have a pretty awesome time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in my opinion, nah.

Flaming forum would be much more appreciated in my opinion.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would only work if I wasn't allowed to argue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww.. too bad, i have a big list of people who i was about to flame if that would have happened :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if we put "Just kidding :)*" at the end of every post?

Since no one wanted to help me plug FP, I'll do it myself.

"Hey Chief Hiawatha!"

"Hey Bob. What's up? You seem excited."

"Excited? You betcha your gosh darn geewillikers! I just bought my way into a super elite club called the "Force Pit"!"

"Super Elite Club, Bob? This isn't another cult right, cause you remember what happened the last time, what with the ana..."

"No. Shut up. Chief. Look at me. Shut. Up. That didn't happen. Anyway! The Force Pit is a place where we get super cool updates designed especially for us Kool Kats!"

"Oh. You didn't have to pay for that, right?"

"Why, yes I did, Chief! Only 5 dollars from the good 'ol U.S. of A!"

"Wow, sounds like you got ripped off."

"No, Chief. I didn't. See, us kool kats get super kool pictures from upcoming versions of ESF. In addition to that, we get to make cah-ray-zee threads that are just so very funny."

"Really. Like I said, sounds like you got jipped."

"Hey, Chief. Come closer. Do you see this?"

"Jesus, Bob, where the hell did you get that gun?"

"Don't worry about it, Chief. Now here's what's going to happen. I'm going to read my lines, and when I say "Go.", you're going to read yours. Ok, Chief?"

"Yeah, Bob, just...God, don't kill me, Bob! I have a wife and kids and I don't know what they'd do without..."

"Shut up."

"Ok...ok Bob."

"As I was saying, we get content no one else is allowed to see, exclusive videos, fun threads. Golly, we even get releases before the general public! Isn't that fantastic? Chief? Isn't that fantastic?"

"Yes, Bob. In fact, I would say it is amazing. All of that for one payment of $4.99....and one penny? I don't get it, Bob. Why not just say 5.."

"I didn't say "Go", Chief."

"Oh. Sorry, but this **** doesn't make sense man..."

"You shut your face and read the goddamn script or else I'll paint the walls red with your brains!"

"ALL OF THAT FOR ONE PAYMENT OF $4.99 AND ONE PENNY? WOW, BOB! THAT IS AMAZING! PLEASE DON'T ****ING KILL ME!"

"Shhh....shhh....it's ok Chief. It's ok. See, ladies and gentleman? Even Chief loves this offer! Join the FP now! You won't regret it. Tee hee hee."

"P...p...pleas...e...can..can I go now, Bob? I s-swear I won't tell anyone. I swear. Please man, I swear."

"Shh. It's ok, Chief. You're free to go. Run along now. Our business here is done."

"O..ok, Bob. Thank you, man."

"Oh, and Chief?"

"Yes?"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!

Join the FP if you want exclusive content, and a fun-loving atmosphere.

Do it. Give them your money.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't recall the hidden forum called the Bucket of ****? o_O

It was visible for like a minute a while ago...
DEAR GOD

not the bucket of ****, the horrors in there

THE HORRORS

I remember my venture there.... never again ;___;

--

anyways, not sure if I posted or not, but I say this is a bad idea. Why would you want one? "Hey, I can post random snippets of stupidity! weeeeeeee!"

Eh, doesn't appeal to me as much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno why this even needs to be a topic really.

It isnt going to happen ever. Like never ever 100000% sure with a cherry on top not gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom