Source Filmmaker

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The Source Filmmaker (SFM) is the movie-making tool built and used by us here at Valve to make movies inside the Source game engine. Because the SFM uses the same assets as the game, anything that exists in the game can be used in the movie, and vice versa. By utilizing the hardware rendering power of a modern gaming PC, the SFM allows storytellers to work in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get environment so they can iterate in the context of what it will feel like for the final audience.

To celebrate the announcement of the SFM, we've also released "Meet the Pyro", the ninth installment in the "Meet the Team" series. Like all of our animated shorts, we made it using the SFM.

If you're interested in making movies and games in parallel, sign up for an SFM beta key and start shooting your movie on location inside the world of TF2 today.
Source: http://sourcefilmmaker.com/

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. I am looking forward to people using the Source mod models and such. Expecting a good DBZ Source video as well.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;ogPO9yYxGlg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPO9yYxGlg[/video]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I kinda received it when I logged on.

--- edit ---

I kinda received it when I logged on. (Didn't do anything)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I also got a beta key. How stupid. I've been waiting for a Dota 2 beta key for god knows how long, and barely 2 weeks pass and I get a beta-key for this, which I didn't even expect, I only filled that form or whatever it was called, for funsies and boredom, I believe I even said I'm **** at editing videos and I still get it, when I don't even play TF2.

Oh the wonderful irony.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I got a Dota2 beta key I didn't want, tried sending it to several friends, no one wanted it.

They know just how lame DoTA gameplay is.

sg2

Best answers
Ahh, Mkilbride, I have two friends who are literally dying to play DoTA2, without paying for it. That's how much they actually want it. p.s give it to me!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I gave it to a friend earlier lol. Seems one did want it.

had it for months, no one would trade me even 50 cents for it. :p

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Ahh, Mkilbride, I have two friends who are literally dying to play DoTA2, without paying for it. That's how much they actually want it. p.s give it to me!
Question: If he would have given you the key would you have thrown both of your friends in a pit and watch them fight to the death to determine which one would receive it?

Because that would have been fun:devsmile:

Oh wait I'm off-topic. Eeeer eeeer oh yeah I got it. @*#(! Source Filmmaker. @*#&! it to hell.

sg2

Best answers
Umm, if I was given the key I would probably wait to one of their birthdays (which ever came sooner; **** me I don't remember dates), and give it as a present cuz they want it and I can't be arsed to pay for a present ... :fight:

Oh, well...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
PM me you email sg. I'll send you the DOTA 2 key.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Dota 2 gameplay ain't too lame, actually pretty decent.

Also I had some keys, but now I'm out, SG you j** you should have asked me :l ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom