SOURCE ENGINE! COME1 COME ALL!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
anywho , it' would also stay the way it is coz then will would have n00bs sayying "aww , esf won'y run on my computer" (the stupid ones) anywho , source as said is a bit to glitchy , there would be a demand for a patch constantly if it were on source
What does intelligence or seniority have to do with computer specs? Believe it or not some people don't have great computers, regardless of their IQ or time spent doing something. Calling them stupid... is stupid.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh , it happens , u get ones that get on yout nerves because they know nothing

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
saiyan overbanned , that's funny , you should stop picking on me , stop using your power to your advantage , and plus , what was with the need to edit my post ?

"THE END OF SPAMMING/FLAMING/WARNING ME" (Hopefully)
I'm not picking on you, and it wasn't the comment that got you the warning, you are being hostile to other users and provoking them. That's what got you banned in the first place. Now calm down and quit thinking everyone is conspiring against you, if you maybe considered that for a few seconds, you'll find out that you have a fault, and you need to improve your actions on the forum. Now I'm offering a chance for a clean slate if you shape up and quit exploding everytime someone posts with a different view on things.

If you wish to continue the discussion PM me with any further comments.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , from now just stay on topic , i don't wanna a continuation of pissing me off and so on , sayying "your'e a n00b" & "you are an idiot" and so on , meh , my mpd has been growing on me and people have been pissing me off heaps lately

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Pain said:
What does intelligence or seniority have to do with computer specs? Believe it or not some people don't have great computers, regardless of their IQ or time spent doing something. Calling them stupid... is stupid.
We will never know. ;/

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
ok , from now just stay on topic , i don't wanna a continuation of pissing me off and so on , sayying "your'e a n00b" & "you are an idiot" and so on , meh , my mpd has been growing on me and people have been pissing me off heaps lately
It's not your place to tell moderators to stay on topic. Remember that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember, the team creates ESF, not us, we only play ESF
It would be way to much work for them to recode almost 90% of the game (or 100%) just so we can enjoy better graphics, i think it would be neat if they would do it, but some team members already work on other projects (such as the Mechmod), and probably dont feel like recoding everything to the source engine, new models would have to be made as well....i think it would just be too much work and waste everything they have done so far on the old half life engine....they would have to start all over again

ow, btw, Saiyan Overlord, could you PLEASE shut up and act normal like everybody else, you act like you are superior and almighty to everyone else....kinda....annoying....because your not superior to anyone

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Remember, the team creates ESF, not us, we only play ESF
It would be way to much work for them to recode almost 90% of the game (or 100%) just so we can enjoy better graphics, i think it would be neat if they would do it, but some team members already work on other projects (such as the Mechmod), and probably dont feel like recoding everything to the source engine, new models would have to be made as well....i think it would just be too much work and waste everything they have done so far on the old half life engine....they would have to start all over again

ow, btw, Saiyan Overlord, could you PLEASE shut up and act normal like everybody else, you act like you are superior and almighty to everyone else....kinda....annoying....because your not superior to anyone
that was uncalled for , a clear example of what i am imprinting , are you tryying to imply in this thread that it had no reason to be created ?? , regardless of what , if you want to talk about "who has power of who" , it will take a million years , I have dissosative person disorder (as u may know or not know) i have been getting pissed off heaps in real life recently , so sometimes it manages to get the better of me , i appolgize if anyone gets offened by what my name is , in most peoples mind it probably is seen like this "Saiyan Overlord = Crazy Man , Cry baby , uber moron" (and for you fools out there who think i'm all of the above , think again , take one look at yourself , not everyone in life "can live up to your expectations"

Thou , i will concur with what you said about the team and delvelopment issues that would happen if they did switch over to source

edit: if you are tryying to get at what i said to itr , i was just correcting his statement of geforce 4 mx440s , a voodoo can't beat it , ever thought about that , a prime example of what people need to think about before they post

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
that was uncalled for , a clear example of what i am imprinting , are you tryying to imply in this thread that it had no reason to be created ?? , regardless of what , if you want to talk about "who has power of who" , it will take a million years , I have dissosative person disorder (as u may know or not know) i have been getting pissed off heaps in real life recently , so sometimes it manages to get the better of me , i appolgize if anyone gets offened by what my name is , in most peoples mind it probably is seen like this "Saiyan Overlord = Crazy Man , Cry baby , uber moron" (and for you fools out there who think i'm all of the above , think again , take one look at yourself , not everyone in life "can live up to your expectations"

Thou , i will concur with what you said about the team and delvelopment issues that would happen if they did switch over to source

edit: if you are tryying to get at what i said to itr , i was just correcting his statement of geforce 4 mx440s , a voodoo can't beat it , ever thought about that , a prime example of what people need to think about before they post
Now you're doing it again, stop acting like you're being offended by the other forum users. We have nothing against you. No one called you a moron or a cry baby or anything alike. Now, if you feel you are being offended just contact one of the admins or mods, and tell them in private, but don't bring it up everytime you post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did that , magus asked me to pm him , thou i haven't seen a reply from him for about 3-4 days , i'm begining to wonder if i will ever get a reply

o well

in everyone that views my threads or a reply to another thread , i just get "oh , yeah rite , go to hell" responeses now , Dam nation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well truthfully, it doesn't really help your case to go around practically bragging about your mental state. I must have seen you bring it up in almost every thread you've been in, sometimes more than once. We don't all need to know your medical history.

It's a fact of life. You are going to meet people who will actually try, yes try, to get under your skin. If everytime that happens you are going to get bent out of shape and go off on a tangent about how hard your life is, you will never get anything done.

If Magus isn't answering your PM's you can always PM another mod/supermod/admin. Maybe his inbox is full. Maybe his dog just died and he hasn't been around. Maybe he only checks his PM's on Friday's. Maybe he has responded and your inbox was full. Maybe you just didn't see it. A lot of things could be going on, just be patient.

I'll even give you a tip. If you have a problem with people coming down on you, don't give them anything to go on. Whenever you post make sure you aren't condescending to anyone, and not flaming anyone, and no one will be able to get on your case even if they wanted to. Hell, even if they do, don't even acknowledge it, let a mod take care of it. If you flame back you not only get a warning for yourself but you give them more fuel to get on your nerves.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Well truthfully, it doesn't really help your case to go around practically bragging about your mental state. I must have seen you bring it up in almost every thread you've been in, sometimes more than once. We don't all need to know your medical history.

It's a fact of life. You are going to meet people who will actually try, yes try, to get under your skin. If everytime that happens you are going to get bent out of shape and go off on a tangent about how hard your life is, you will never get anything done.

If Magus isn't answering your PM's you can always PM another mod/supermod/admin. Maybe his inbox is full. Maybe his dog just died and he hasn't been around. Maybe he only checks his PM's on Friday's. Maybe he has responded and your inbox was full. Maybe you just didn't see it. A lot of things could be going on, just be patient.

I'll even give you a tip. If you have a problem with people coming down on you, don't give them anything to go on. Whenever you post make sure you aren't condescending to anyone, and not flaming anyone, and no one will be able to get on your case even if they wanted to. Hell, even if they do, don't even acknowledge it, let a mod take care of it. If you flame back you not only get a warning for yourself but you give them more fuel to get on your nerves.
He's actually hit the nail right on the head.

Best answers
Well, I suppose thats the end of that setback.
Okay, now we all know the team wont make a ESF source, and we can't make them unless they feel like it. So maybe we should just close the topic, forget anything about ESF source and go back to our ESF source free lives. ;) And if you're so desperate for it, then go make it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom