sounds need help

Best answers
can some one tell me what program shud i use to rip some sounds off from movies i have sound forge but i don't know how to use it :( a simpler program i want and what shud i use to convert this sounds for esf? sry about my english.

Best answers
Program : Sound Recorder
Convertor: Sound Recorder

Its all located in your windows. If its DBZ sounds you want, I can get you some.

-Guzzie

Best answers
and how do i use w sound recorder i've tryied but i don't know how to record from movies?
i wanna lear guzzie thx anyway :D

Best answers
Well, the thing is. It depends what kind of a Sound Card you have.
I'm able to do it because my Sound Card supports: Wave out Mix. Check for me if you have that.

-Guzzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and how do i use w sound recorder i've tryied but i don't know how to record from movies?
i wanna lear guzzie thx anyway :D
Like .Guzzie. stated, it's based on what sound card you have.

First, go into your volume control panel. Click on "Options" then click on "Properties", now a new window should pop up. Look for the two buttons named "Playback" and "Recording"; make sure you select "Recording". After you selected "Recording", check every box in the bottom field. After you checked each of the boxes, hit "OK".

Now, your volume control panel should change to display the recording options. Now, you might have different options than me, but the two primary options I use for recording sound is "What U Hear" and "Wave". If you have either of those or something similar, just check the box titled "Select". Once you did that, you're almost done.

I wouldn't use Windows Sound Recorder since you don't have any control over how the file you just recorded is saved. The GoldSrc engine only plays a specific audio format, so you'll need a program like GoldWave.

Best answers
GoldWave, I might try it out. Any other "Pro" Sound programs out there. Im actually in need of one. Sound Recorder is pretty fine for a small program though. I use it for Half-Life Sound Selecter, and I really havn't been in need of another program. But with the current task i've been given, I might need one.

-Guzzie

Best answers
Nah, I don't want free softwares. I want some really good ones.

Adobe Audition for example is worth a fair bit. So you can trust that it's good. Especially since it's from Adobe.

-Uchiha Sasuke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom