sortof ninja.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i made a drawing again, its a ninja assasin, whatcha think? i personaly i shouldn't have drawn the body part, it sucks... *the line on the neck is where his suith begins...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right, the body's really square.........but the face looks really cool. Have you thought of CG'ing it?

Best answers
Nice work, you really focused on the face, which looks like you sorta visualized
the bone for the skull before anything, very cool though. I think the cheek bones line up just right with the jaw line, they are a little to low for my taste but everyone has a different face ya know.. His eye's look bugged out but not freaky.. It's weird heh he looks like he's under gone like years of physical training to become an assasin. Good work again man, 9/10 It's true the body portion looks all kinds a funky :tired: .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thnx man, you where right, i did focus on the face alot. i am not good @ the body's YET. i wil practice to get better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good, vry nice, like said before, just the body that needs work, good job :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx dave, i'm glad u people like it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the lips are a little wierd but its a great piece of artwork. reminds me of King Vegeta and that purple ninja from dragonball that turned out to be like septuplets

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah thnQ for 2 things, for the comment, and reviving mag threath :D il make a drawing tonight i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom