Sorry for being impacient

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and besides the beta isnt going anywhere if u dont get it on the 27th it will still be there on the 28th

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, all you who have said unfair, **** you, damn, come on its only anouther day, u ppl dont give the team a chance, and your saying u have waited this long for the beta but u cannot wait anouther day?;/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*folows the logic of the thread*

To surmise, some people beleieve that the team, who have spent their time doing this, for free, for no other reason than to produce a quality game, are you saying they should have a release party, and then release the game at a time that is inconvinient for them? In a few short words: hell no. They will release it at a time when it is good for them. If they wanna release it in the evening US time, they'll do that.

-Karrde-

Best answers
We're not all in America. Darktooth is in Hawaii, Harsens and Blade are in the netherlands.

There isn't a conceivable time for us to release to make you all happy. Jesus Christ it's not like we dont care! Look at it this way. Regardless of if you get it the instant it comes out or not... you can still download it the next day after you come home from school.

Stop complaining that you can't dl it this instant. We all have to wait for things in our lives. I wanted my car alot more than I want DBZ Boudikai to come out. And I had to wait 6 more months than I wanted to. Life isn't fair.

Stop complaining. :\

Best answers
Vegeta lol wrong Hawaii is in the states its just not on the mainland....

Best answers
I know that.... Its a seperate timezone... therefore he would be considered a special case since he's in america but his timezone is different from the mainland.

Best answers
I live in Germany and waited month´s for ESF one day more 2 wait is really no problem i think , so why spam around ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom