Something Lost..

Best answers
http://www.geocities.com/nick_e_meyer/misc_art9.html

Nothing special here, I felt like making a cool like dramatic lighting drawing last night. I first started with the kid, i wanted to make it look like he was flying but I couldn't get the legs in the right position to make him look like he was weightless.. Ugh I said screw it and I just thought up another theme for it, the kid lost a parent at a young age around the time he was like 4. Right top cornor is the kid at the age of 8, bair with me.. I'm not great with adolescent faces. Lastly I drew a coffen and a fallen rose.. Hope you guys like it, critz are welcome as always and sorry about the my signiture on the drawing i know its a little hard to see..(damn Yosemite Pencils) :S

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good, it looks like a collage of images, it has a good mood to it.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
It's good, it looks like a collage of images, it has a good mood to it.
Thanks. I still think that the picture could have had a little more eye candy to it but, over all I'm just thinking over how I could improve my drawing style, I notice I go off on the free hand stuff I think I should stop like tracing over already done figures. If you don't know exactly what I mean just look at the kid and the rose.. ;/

Best answers
the kid looks a bit like fei...just the hair. good job either way:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom