Something I'm thinking about for a while...

Best answers
Sicron said:
Hibiki is right, space is "nothing", nothing can live in it, space is just a place which doesnt...exist in a way...anyway, if there was "nothing" you wouldnt be thinking since you wouldnt exist either...and then these endless un-answerable questions

1. How did the universe get created (big bang, alot of heat because of some molecules...but what created those?)
2. What came first? Chicken or egg (without an egg, a chicken cannot be born, but without a chicken, there wont be any eggs)
3. What made life exist?
4. If there really is a god or something that created us, how come he has never shown himself to us?
1 Imo, the universe has been going on for an infinite ammount of time
2 The egg. Something other than what we know as a "chicken" laid an egg and a chicken was born from it
3 Skip
4 If I asked you what your name was,and you rplied, and I said I didn't believe you, how would you prove it was?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Space isn't really 'nothing' though. There are gases, and light. All of which, are something.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Yes..space is filled with weird gases and stars. :eek:
Yeah, well it is hard to say, it really depends on what he means with space.

He could mean the WHOLE Universe, he could mean the space between stars.
The space between solar systems/galaxy's, etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah duh...in space there are gasses and planets and ****...but space itself is nothing...im not talking about what exists in space, but just "space" is nothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i noticed some people saying that the human mind has limits, and that its imposibble for humans not to be able to picture anything. Both those statements are incorrect.
First off, the human mind is almost limitless, in the way of imagining things, and being creative, there are infinite possibilties. As for knowledge, the ultimate question, the meaning of life, puts that "limit" in its place.

Humans dont neccesarily need to picture things all the time, every second of our lives, and 100% meditation carried out by buddhist monks and serious Yoga trainers and martial artists proves that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom