SOMES IMPORTANT SUGGESTIONS

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy i think taht was a misstake on the coders part. I think he accidently pressed one 0 to many making 10 million instead of 1 million ^^
He might made a mistake in the PL but how know's

Best answers
STOP IT WHIT TRUNKS SSJ 2 TRUNKS IT"s NOT SSJ 2 SO STOP SAYING SSJ 2 TRUNKS he is USSJ (ULTRA SUPER SAIYAN) NO SSJ 2 that's why he has that big increes in power and it's 10 000 000 because it's like this
Goku goes up to 20 000 000 and trunks to keep upp need a biger PM in USSJ I think Trunks sould be balance a little bit more but Trunks it's just slow,Damn it leave it to the team to make balance you balance like in EvM and that really Sux
oh yes yes... i forget.. you can only say, this is ESF and... that sux that sux
yes its trunks ussj , but this is not the point
whit more reason, if that form is ussj, hi dont have to ve more strong than ssj2 and ssj3

For you BALANCE = all the character have the same power level in the final form.. no mather if dont have nothing of logic

like this
krillin 2.000.000 form2 10.000.000
Goku 2.000.000 ssj 3.000.000 ssj2 5.000.000 ssj3 10.000.000
gohan 2.000.000 ssj 2.000.001 ssj2 10.000.000
vegeta 2.000.000 ssj 1.000.000 majinvegega 10.000.000

and, in 1.3 preserve the same pl in the final forms its imposible, A18 Tien and Ginyu dont have tranformations
Whit you reasoning may the transromation can give only 1 point of pl to preserve the '' BALANCE ''
I think, balance for you means only PL , when it does not mean single that and its imposible whit 18 tien and ginyu
According to your reasoning no matters if you use a character who doesnt have any characteristic of the real character in dbz, becouse you are using a character thats only look like the original one
=O... good solution

(you sux he sux that sux)
sincered im not interested in your opinion and your critics

Grega
Yes, goku 1 form more, no best than ssj2,more PL whit all the disadvantages before mentioned becouse he have the consumtion of ki
and i think, the PL in transformation need are based in first form
i know the esf team can't use the sysem in transformations (x2)
becouse 18, gyniu and Tiens going to be very weak
but either i think the actual system of esf ( your PL + some number of PL, that some number of pl is permanents and independent of the fist form pl ) dont work

May be whit my form can work good whit some changes
looks like the PL before mentioned
may de first option or may the second
And if the game have specialitis and desperation attacks.. may be goku ssj3 can have the desperation atack .. dont loose ki in the ssj3 to can use for some moments the character in the 100%

Edit: jhon volkov.. and you say??... in the actual game I think Trunks sould be balance a little bit more but Trunks it's just slow

When trunks need only 3.000.000 to get the ''magical'' ussj form whit that 8.000.000 of pl??When goku need 10.000.000 to get the ssj3 and have the consumtion of ki and only won 5.000.000 of pl, that are a really big disadvantages and unbalanced game

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yes yes... i forget.. you can only say, this is ESF and... that sux that sux
yes its trunks ussj , but this is not the point
whit more reason, if that form is ussj, hi dont have to ve more strong than ssj2 and ssj3

For you BALANCE = all the character have the same power level in the final form.. no mather if dont have nothing of logic

like this
krillin 2.000.000 form2 10.000.000
Goku 2.000.000 ssj 3.000.000 ssj2 5.000.000 ssj3 10.000.000
gohan 2.000.000 ssj 2.000.001 ssj2 10.000.000
vegeta 2.000.000 ssj 1.000.000 majinvegega 10.000.000

and in 1.3 preserve the same pl in the final forms its imposiblem, A18 Tien and Ginyu dont have tranformations
whit you reasoning may the transromation can give only 1 point of pl to preserve the '' BALANCE ''
I think, balance for you means only PL , when it does not mean single that and its imposible whit 18 tien and ginyu
According to your reasoning no matters if you use a character who doesnt have any characteristic of the real character in dbz, becouse you are using a character thats only look like the original one
=O... good solution

(you sux he sux that sux)
sincered im not interested in your opinion and your critics

Grega
Yes, goku 1 form more, no best than ssj2,more PL whit all the disadvantages before mentioned becouse he have the consumtion of ki
and i think, the PL in transformation need are based in first form
i know the esf team can't use the sysem in transformations (x2)
becouse 18, gyniu and Tiens going to be very weak
but either i think the actual system of esf ( your PL + some number of PL, that some number of pl is permanents and independent of the fist form pl ) dont work

May be whit my form can work good whit some changes
looks like the PL before mentioned
may de first option or may the second
Dude you still don't get it The PL ar made randomly here's a exemple :
your exeple
krillin 2 000 000 ascends 10 000 000
krillin2 10 000 000 vs Goku 3 000 000
so tell me wher's the balance in that ?
krillin 4 simple melee win
Goku 9 simple melee at lest
Here's a balance
3 000 000 vs 3 000 000
so do you think this is not balance ?
here's is how the team balance the game
krillin 3 000 000 vs Goku 3 000 000
Krillin 4 000 000 vs Goku 4 000 000
krillin speed mych biger
Goku low speed can asscend to ssj 2
And Trunks may have a mistake in PL one 0 more then it sould

Best answers
Dude you still don't get it The PL ar made randomly here's a exemple :
your exeple
krillin 2 000 000 ascends 10 000 000
krillin2 10 000 000 vs Goku 3 000 000
so tell me wher's the balance in that ?
krillin 4 simple melee win
Goku 9 simple melee at lest
Here's a balance
3 000 000 vs 3 000 000
so do you think this is not balance ?
krillin speed mych biger
jhon, its a joke of can going to become the game, Whit the actual sistem in trunks and goku

EDIT: in the joke... goku and krillin are balanced in the final form like actually Goku and trunks in the game ( i think balanced means more things than only the PL )

And? you are saing the same than my o_O

krillin speed mych biger
Im saing the game can be balanced whit more thing than only the pl,
the pl only can be balanced in the firsts levels! xD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they will be balance in the first form as well this may happen even as we speak

Best answers
Yes, and if Grega have reason in the 0 of the PL of trunks,
the actual game is not a very unbalanced, and unlogic =P

aniway i think the PL of transformation cant be independent
like actualy, example you won forever 5.000.000 whit the sjj3 form.
for this reason when you comes to be powerfull (like when you get the perfect form, 25 000 000 ) no persons are going to want use the ssj3 to won only 5.000.000 pl and loose much ki

i think the system can be like the first may solution =)

thanks grega to clarify the point of the mistake in trunks
I thought that was intentionally

Edit, Last point :when i refear of the teleport melee
i know you can do that in the actual game... but, you need hold 10 times the teleport buton, and thats dont give good appearance to the game

when you are thrown ,you recover and you need recover of one thing more ( i dont know what is that and why )
And may when the oponent aim to you in that moment of the actual 2nd recover , hi can teleport in one time near of you
and give the secuence before mentioned in the 1 post , 1 point

i think that gives good appearance look like dbz for the new players, and for some people.. more acction

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and if Grega have reason in the 0 of the PL of trunks,
the actual game is not a very unbalanced, and unlogic =P

aniway i think the PL of transformation cant be independent
like actualy, example you won forever 5.000.000 whit the sjj3 form.
for this reason when you comes to be powerfull (like when you get the perfect form, 25 000 000 ) no persons are going to want use the ssj3 to won only 5.000.000 pl and loose much ki

i think the system can be like the first may solution =)

thanks grega to clarify the point of the mistake in trunks
I thought that was intentionally

Edit, Last point :when i refear of the teleport melee
i know you can do that in the actual game... but, you need hold 10 times the teleport buton, and thats dont give good appearance to the game

when you are thrown ,you recover and you need recover of one thing more ( i dont know what is that and why )
And may when the oponent aim to you in that moment of the actual 2nd recover , hi can teleport in one time near of you
and give the secuence before mentioned in the 1 post , 1 point

i think that gives good appearance look like dbz for the new players, and for some people.. more acction

Balance is a lot of factors. Taking the example Krillin and Goku. Krillin starts off slow. And cant transform till he hits 3 million. Where Goku can transform at 1.75 million. Thats not right. But Cause Krillin is weaker he gets a better transformation. More speed and HP.

But the thing is. If you give Goku SSJ3 a full transformation PL more than The other saiyans. Than he has an advantage. Since speeds will be similar. So PL will decide quite a lot. And a few million is a big advantage.

As for Ginyu and 18. Ginyu will have 4 buddys. Wich gives him 4 times the HP. Not to mention a helping hand. 18 doesnt show up on the radar. Not to mention her KI pool is gigantic.

Best answers
Balance is a lot of factors. Taking the example Krillin and Goku. Krillin starts off slow. And cant transform till he hits 3 million. Where Goku can transform at 1.75 million. Thats not right. But Cause Krillin is weaker he gets a better transformation. More speed and HP.

But the thing is. If you give Goku SSJ3 a full transformation PL more than The other saiyans. Than he has an advantage. Since speeds will be similar. So PL will decide quite a lot. And a few million is a big advantage.

As for Ginyu and 18. Ginyu will have 4 buddys. Wich gives him 4 times the HP. Not to mention a helping hand. 18 doesnt show up on the radar. Not to mention her KI pool is gigantic.
No becouse I said he have the ki drains and this disadvantage

1 You have the disadvantage in the melee combat,(you need charge more times)
2 You can going to descend to the First form (For the ki drain) when the opponent are in SSJ2
3 You cant fight in the shock powers (becouse you dont have ki)
4 You cant teleport much times when you are charginh the kame ha ( becouse you have the big consumption of ki of SSJ3 )

he have more PL but hi have disadvantage becouse the ki drain

and may ... if the game come to have specialities and desperation atacks, goku sjj 3 can have like desperation atack: resist ki drain ( for some seconds )
to use in 100% the transformation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom