SOMES IMPORTANT SUGGESTIONS

Best answers
First i need give the CONGRATULATIONS to the esf team
SPECIAL to DARKTOOTH ... the people dont look the animations.. but the animations in 1.3 have much realism and complexity
A day they need decompress a model and look the numbers of animations and bones

Here are the SUGGESTIONS ( if this its possible )

1 - A strong attack /teleport combo

When you hit a strong melee attack you can teleport near of the oponent and make the next strong atack in some direction.whit 0.5 seconds of delay in that animation... the enemy needs knows the directions of that strong attack animation and hold the same arrow (that your hold before ) and the teleport buton in thats 0.5 seconds to appears near of you and have the possibility to charge a strong attack and change the situation .. if he doesnt obtain it .. you can continue whit the combo 5 times

2 - Goku in SSJ have KI + 1.000.000
SSJ2 Have KI + 2.000.000 (with a little ki consumption)
SSJ3 Have KI + 5.000.000 (Whit a BiG ki consumption)

Trunks SSJ KI + 500.000
SSJ2 KI + 8.000.000 ( whit a LITTLE ki consumption and more ki of SSJ3? :S)

I like more the sistem of tranformations in the 1.2 ( KI x 2 )
In EVM its true ... Goku sjj3 has more power than others ...
But the reason of the people to use other characters, are the powers,abilities and specials
For example... Trunks in EVM has little ki ... but hi have sthe burning attack, fast, strong and little time to charge..
The specials too do the diference in the characters...
Buu have the gennoside...
Piccolo is not strong but hi can heal.. thats do a strong piccolo

In 1.3 whit the boost you can have much more ki than the transformations
I think the diference in the ki and transformations needs be respected like a dragonball Z

3 - The size in the powers and explotions when you comes to powerfull give more sentation of power to the game and change the game than when you are weak
andd... whit the actual explotions... its very easy to avoid the powers

I saw more sounds in the folders than in to the game
But aniway i think the game can have more voices in all... the voices give more live in the fight .... maybe when you charge the boost, when you charge the throw, when you throw

4 - the melee combat animations..
i think the animations when you are charging the combo ( in the normal melee system, 1.2 ) and the enemy waits , can be changed for a sequence of fight animations ..

5 - Gives the possibility to personalize more the game... whit one sprites and sounds for one transformation..
I dont say.... esf team, make more sounds and sprites....
i say... give the possibility...
For example ... if i want make custom sprites and sounds for goku ssj 3 , in thats form , i can
or if i want repleace goku ssj3 for ssj4 ... i can change the sprites to put the 10x kameha and the charge voices

hehe... and one problem in the game... Frieza its more tall than piccolo

Obvious, are only suggestions .. i know it s hard

Thanks for read this stuff

Best answers
Hrmmm, most of these Suggestions are great. I appreciate your thoughts and congratulations towards the game, also the fact that your from a non-english back round, but did better than most, like John_Volkov xD,[ jkz ].

Anyways, to the topic, like I mentioned b4, some of them a great. But can they me inserted into the game in the timne given?? We don't want to make HUGE edits of the game, just small ones which will promote fun game play. Some of these suggestions that you've noted might not be that ' easy ' to put it, but i'm not the one to say that.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Hrmmm, most of these Suggestions are great. I appreciate your thoughts and congratulations towards the game, also the fact that your from a non-english back round, but did better than most, like John_Volkov xD,[ jkz ].

Anyways, to the topic, like I mentioned b4, some of them a great. But can they me inserted into the game in the timne given?? We don't want to make HUGE edits of the game, just small ones which will promote fun game play. Some of these suggestions that you've noted might not be that ' easy ' to put it, but i'm not the one to say that.

-GuZzie
hahahaha yess sory for my english xD i say what can i say

I know... make that its hard... but in the 1.2 the esf team maked the melee combat.
May can make too a strong melee/teleport combat

I like the idea.. imagine.. you hit whit strong attack your enemy and comes to teleport near of he, and you are going to hit the enemy.. but.. surprise, you are hiting the image of teleport of your oponent... and he are near of you, charging a strong atack.. look likes dragon ball z combats

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First i need give the CONGRATULATIONS to the esf team
SPECIAL to DARKTOOTH ... the people dont look the animations.. but the animations in 1.3 have much realism and complexity
A day they need decompress a model and look the numbers of animations and bones

Here are the SUGGESTIONS ( if this its possible )

1 - A strong attack /teleport combo

When you hit a strong melee attack you can teleport near of the oponent and make the next strong atack in some direction.whit 0.5 seconds of delay in that animation... the enemy needs knows the directions of that strong attack animation and hold the same arrow (that your hold before ) and the teleport buton in thats 0.5 seconds to appears near of you and have the possibility to charge a strong attack and change the situation .. if he doesnt obtain it .. you can continue whit the combo 5 times

2 - Goku in SSJ have KI + 1.000.000
SSJ2 Have KI + 2.000.000 (with a little ki consumption)
SSJ3 Have KI + 5.000.000 (Whit a BiG ki consumption)

Trunks SSJ KI + 500.000
SSJ2 KI + 8.000.000 ( whit a LITTLE ki consumption and more ki of SSJ3? :S)

I like more the sistem of tranformations in the 1.2 ( KI x 2 )
In EVM its true ... Goku sjj3 has more power than others ...
But the reason of the people to use other characters, are the powers,abilities and specials
For example... Trunks in EVM has little ki ... but hi have sthe burning attack, fast, strong and little time to charge..
The specials too do the diference in the characters...
Buu have the gennoside...
Piccolo is not strong but hi can heal.. thats do a strong piccolo

In 1.3 whit the boost you can have much more ki than the transformations
I think the diference in the ki and transformations needs be respected like a dragonball Z

3 - The size in the powers and explotions when you comes to powerfull give more sentation of power to the game and change the game than when you are weak
andd... whit the actual explotions... its very easy to avoid the powers

I saw more sounds in the folders than in to the game
But aniway i think the game can have more voices in all... the voices give more live in the fight .... maybe when you charge the boost, when you charge the throw, when you throw

4 - the melee combat animations..
i think the animations when you are charging the combo ( in the normal melee system, 1.2 ) and the enemy waits , can be changed for a sequence of fight animations ..

5 - Gives the possibility to personalize more the game... whit one sprites and sounds for one transformation..
I dont say.... esf team, make more sounds and sprites....
i say... give the possibility...
For example ... if i want make custom sprites and sounds for goku ssj 3 , in thats form , i can
or if i want repleace goku ssj3 for ssj4 ... i can change the sprites to put the 10x kameha and the charge voices

hehe... and one problem in the game... Frieza its more tall than piccolo

Obvious, are only suggestions .. i know it s hard

Thanks for read this stuff
1.This is ESF not BT2 in ESF you can allready do that if your skilled
2.I think they will be change and SSJ3 will not be that storg because again THIS IS ESF .
and EVM really suket on evrything
Again this is ESF not DBZ
3.The size of the explosion ar good as they ar maybe a little mor the max but it's best this way the bigert the explosion the biger the ping
4.There will be a new aswom melee so no
5.I think they allready plan something like that

Best answers
, also the fact that your from a non-english back round, but did better than most, like John_Volkov xD,[ jkz ].
hey leave solent alone he's cool :p or john volkov for that matter :S

Best answers
1.This is ESF not BT2 in ESF you can allready do that if your skilled
2.I think they will be change and SSJ3 will not be that storg because again THIS IS ESF .
and EVM really suket on evrything
Again this is ESF not DBZ
3.The size of the explosion ar good as they ar maybe a little mor the max but it's best this way the bigert the explosion the biger the ping
4.There will be a new aswom melee so no
5.I think they allready plan something like that
??
1.I know.. but its diferent.. and you cant do anything to deffense of that
and if you imagine a combat like bt2 sory.. but you dont have imagination
2.Goku Sjj3 will not be more strong than trunks ssj2? And the reasson is... this is ESF?... Exactly ..So that this is ESF the power levels needs be more real... the unreal powerlevels looks like "BT2" where krillin can defeat gogeta lvl 4
i think some power levels are wrong
3 you have the reasson in the ping
4. i know the new melee combat.. my suggestion is for that new melee system

EDIT: and if EVM sucket may be you can make a addon... and some people can say... your addon sucks
i think the people deserves respect.. more when that people make a free program
And the programers of this game , are fans of dbz, i thinks they knows what is esf, no you or my
anyway i think ESF is Realism based in DBZ and the possibility to choose what do you want do

Best answers
??
1.I know.. but its diferent.. and you cant do anything to deffense of that
and if you imagine a combat like bt2 sory.. but you dont have imagination
2.Goku Sjj3 will not be more strong than trunks ssj2? And the reasson is... this is ESF?... Exactly ..So that this is ESF the power levels needs be more real... the unreal powerlevels looks like "BT2" where krillin can defeat gogeta lvl 4
i think some power levels are wrong
3 you have the reasson in the ping
4. i know the new melee combat.. my suggestion is for that new melee system

EDIT: and if EVM sucket may be you can make a addon... and some people can say... your addon sucks
i think the people deserves respect.. more when that people make a free program
And the programers of this game , are fans of dbz, i thinks they knows what is esf, no you or my
anyway i think ESF is Realism based in DBZ and the possibility to choose what do you want do
Well , this is an online game , not BT2 , not DBZ ,the characters have to be balanced ,so people will keep the interest in it.

Best answers
For that reasson i think the characters to conserve the interest and realism..( for the fans) needs have abilities ...
Thats going to make more difference in the characters and more realism..to conserve and adding more interest in other characters
i dont say... piccolo needs be 4x more weak than goku ssj3... a bit weak, and for example he can be have a heal
a good idea of EVM or vegeta... a bit weak than goku ssj3 but hi have the ultimate sacrifice
So that the character more powerful is conserved like most destructive
I think the interest in other characters most be the diferences and abilitis... no the power
For example like the online games, lineage, WoW

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For that reasson i think the characters to conserve the interest and realism..( for the fans) needs have abilities ...
Thats going to make more difference in the characters and more realism..to conserve and adding more interest in other characters
i dont say... piccolo needs be 4x more weak than goku ssj3... a bit weak, and for example he can be have a heal
a good idea of EVM or vegeta... a bit weak than goku ssj3 but hi have the ultimate sacrifice
So that the character more powerful is conserved like most destructive
I think the interest in other characters most be the diferences and abilitis... no the power
For example like the online games, lineage, WoW
DO NOT MENTION EVM AND BALANCE >.>

The powerlevels were totally unbalanced there. Goku and trunks were over 5 million apart in their final forms. Besides the powerlevel multipliers are gone.

Its a game. Its to full of Gokus as it is. Making characters more balanced would make the other characters more interesting and you wouldnt see servers willed with one and the same character.

Also heal is a bad thing to have. Thats why senzubeans died with 1.1

Best answers
DO NOT MENTION EVM AND BALANCE >.>

Its a game. Its to full of Gokus as it is. Making characters more balanced would make the other characters more interesting and you wouldnt see servers willed with one and the same character.
when I say more interesting I refer particularitities that make more strongs, but not exactly more destructive
for you the only form to be more strong, is throw a power and destroy all?

of the evm
yes... its true
The reason is the long teleport in charge.... the burningattack... and explotions are extremely big... but if the explotions were small ..you can avoid that... and... if you are damage you can heal ,in the case of you are using piccolo, .. 17 can have a particular shield, Krillin can charge and throw more fast the destructo disc
I dont know, serious question of a day to put itself to think and to imagine that thing can have each personage to balance the game

To put a touch more of originality in each character

Edit: this is the open beta..and some people are unconformed with the new features , i think is the best moment to prove the balance in the characters, if in evm they modified some values , evm can comes to balanced, i refeer some ki cost, some size of explotions, somes time to charge , thats only numbers

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when I say more interesting I refer particularitities that make more strongs, but not exactly more destructive
for you the only form to be more strong, is throw a power and destroy all?

of the evm
yes... its true
The reason is the long teleport in charge.... the burningattack... and explotions are extremely big... but if the explotions were small ..you can avoid that... and... if you are damage you can heal ,in the case of you are using piccolo, .. 17 can have a particular shield, Krillin can charge and throw more fast the destructo disc
I dont know, serious question of a day to put itself to think and to imagine that thing can have each personage to balance the game

To put a touch more of originality in each character

Edit: this is the open beta..and some people are unconformed with the new features , i think is the best moment to prove the balance in the characters, if in evm they modified some values , evm can comes to balanced, i refeer some ki cost, some size of explotions, somes time to charge , thats only numbers
Dont worry about the originality ^^

Im positive 18 and 17 will be very original. As well as Ginyu.

The others also have their specialities.

But yea if its brought up in a meeting well discuss it. But thats not up to me ^^

Best answers
hehe yes, the idea of use 2 characters whit ginyu its very great and originality,, i refear about thats interesting specialities,,, than give more power to the character, whitout ki, allowing to respect the ki differences...
and the teleport? i like the suggestion 1, and whit the actual strong melee atack/teleport, you cant do anything to defend of that :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and the teleport? i like the suggestion 1, and whit the actual strong melee atack/teleport, you cant do anything to defend of that :p
So where's the balance if he can't do anything pros will do the same thing evry time they have the chanse and ho does that first wins

Best answers
Well.. the point is this

Trunks cant have a ssj2 form whit 8,000,000 , and other saiyan like goku only 2.000.000 for the ssj2 form, more in the case of ssj3 5,000,000 whit much consume of ki, It doesnt have logic Trunks 8,500,000 whit 2 forms and Goku 8.000.000 whit 3 forms?

What is this? a trunks ssj2 legendary form?

And the formula of KI + 1,000,000 in SSJ1 and etc doesnt have logic
When you going to have the perfect form whit goku (25,000,000)what do you win? 1,000,000 in Sjj?

I repeat .. i think the transformation dont have to loose importance, and realism

maybe this is the solution
Ki + first form ki X transformation

if you have 3,000,000 , in SSJ 6,000,000 in SSJ2 9,000,000 in SSJ3 12,000,000

For all saiyans
And yes.. goku going to have more power whit the SSJ3.. But actualy, this form consume a big part of ki... and is difficult fight whit thats consume,
You cant teleport whit kameha much times , in melee combat you need charge more times than other character, that is a big disadvantage ,
And the difference of ki .. is not too big
Sincered whit that form... i think the game comes to balance and comes to have realism and logic

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are missing the point. The point is BALANCE.

If we make it your way. Goku would be invulnerable and Buu could only be killed by Goku.

The others would be easily killed. Thats your logic.

I know i exaggerated a bit but thats basically put. You want to make Goku and Buu the strongest. Than noone will pick anyone else. And specials wont balance that out.

Best answers
You are missing the point. The point is BALANCE.

If we make it your way. Goku would be invulnerable and Buu could only be killed by Goku.

The others would be easily killed. Thats your logic.

I know i exaggerated a bit but thats basically put. You want to make Goku and Buu the strongest. Than noone will pick anyone else. And specials wont balance that out.
no.. im speaking about of the logic in the ki when you comes to tranform

again... trunks cant won 8.000.000 in ssj2 and goku 2.000.000 in ssj2 and 5.000.000 in ssj3

and im speaking about.. of the importance in the transformation... in this moment the transformation have importance when you have 5.000.000

but when you comes to power full the transformations come to loose importance

i dont say... buu need be more powerfull than other players... he can be equal powerfull than other players
but in the saiyan case... all transformation need give equal ki for all saiyans, and the ki of thats transformation need be based in the 1 form.. to have logic and preserve the importance in the transformation,

again.. al saiyans have 3 forms.. expept goku hi have 4, well that is not a problem.. goku can have the ssj 3 whit more ki
but whit the consume a lots of ki

if the formule of tranformation is... normal 2.000.000 ssj 4.000.000 ssj2 6.000.000 ssj3 8.000.000 whit the actual and big consume of ki... ssj2 can fight whit ssj3.... and the figh whit powers... goku ssj3 in that case... have a more powerfull kame ha.. but hi dont have ki... in the fight of the shock powers.... or teleport much times when hi charge a kame ha.. or cant fight long time in melee combat and comes to decend to the 1 form.. and dont have ki... when the oponent have ki and he are in the sjj2 form

im speaking obout of... ssj3 dont need be best than the ss2.. only different, whit more ki level , but whit the disadvantage of the ki drains

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm too lazy to read thru all the posts, but I've read some, and Solent, I see what you are trying to say. Let me explain it to you: The team wants to balance the characters in this game. So you can play with any character and have fun. From what I've read I think you want ESF 1.3 to be like EVM. Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. EVM maybe seems good to new players, even to me when I was new, but trust me, it's crap. I can't say it any nicer. The team will create a game that will have all the transformations, keeping the balance unlike EVM. To say it simpler, More DBZish = MORE SPAMMABLE.

Best answers
Well, I'm too lazy to read thru all the posts, but I've read some, and Solent, I see what you are trying to say. Let me explain it to you: The team wants to balance the characters in this game. So you can play with any character and have fun. From what I've read I think you want ESF 1.3 to be like EVM. Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. EVM maybe seems good to new players, even to me when I was new, but trust me, it's crap. I can't say it any nicer. The team will create a game that will have all the transformations, keeping the balance unlike EVM. To say it simpler, More DBZish = MORE SPAMMABLE.
:) No...

For the new reader of this post... this is what I mean

Actually in this ESF1.3

If trunks and goku have 5.000.000 of ki

Trunks comes to have...
In SSJ 5.500.000 (500.000 added) and SSJ2 13.500.000 (SSJ2 8.000.000 added??)

Goku comes to have ..
In SSJ 6.000.000 (1.000.000 added), SSJ2 8.000.000 (2.000.000 added), SSJ3 13.000.000 (5.000.000 added)

Thats numers added of ki actually are independent of the power ki in the first form, and are permanents

First Problem

when you are in SSJ2 you have a bit consumption of ki, When you are in SSJ3 you have a BIG consumption of ki.

What happend if you have a BIG consumption of ki and you are more weak than Trunks?

1 You have the disadvantage in the melee combat,(you need charge more times)
2 You can comes to descend to the First form (For the consumption of ki) when the opponent are in SSJ2
3 You cant fight in the shock powers (becouse you dont have ki)
And more... in addition your oponent ( For example Trunks) Have more power than you
4 You cant teleport much times when you are charginh the kame ha ( becouse you have the big consumption of ki of SSJ3 )
5 i dont see the reason so that Trunks need have more Ki in SS2 than Goku in SSJ3, and that looks unreal and unlogic, i think the KI Power in all Saiyans transformation need be equal in all Saiyans

Second problem

Now in this 1.3 when you comes to transform the power is not multiplied based in the power of the first form, the power of transformation is independent... example , whit the transformation you won 1.000.000 of ki if you have 5.000.000 or have 20.000.000 in your actual form you going to have
6.000.000 ( in the first case ) or 21.000.000 ( in the second case )

For that reason i say... the transformations come to loose importance when you are powerfull

May be the solution for all

I like the actual idea of the SSJ3 have a consmtion of ki
But he need have more ki power than the all SSJ2

And the power added in the transformation can be based in the first form, like 1.2

First Form + ( Your ki of your first form multiplied for the SJJ level )

Example

Trunks in the first form 3.000.000 SSJ 6.000.000 SSJ2 9.000.000
Goku in the first form 3.000.000 SSJ 6.000.000 SSJ2 9.000.000 SSJ3 12.000.000
And the other saiyans like trunks

Or may be

First Form + (0.5 of your ki of your first form multiplied for the SJJ level )

Trunks in the first form 3.000.000 SSJ 4.500.000 SSJ2 6.000.000
Goku in the first form 3.000.000 SSJ 4.500.000 SSJ2 6.000.000 SSJ3 7.500.000
And the other saiyans like trunks

Remember.. SSJ3 has all the disadvantages before mentioned

In that form.. SSJ3 is not best than SSJ2, its different, have more ki power but hi have a bigs disadvantages for the actual consumption of ki

I Thinks that looks more BALANCED , REAL and LOGIC

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP IT WHIT TRUNKS SSJ 2 TRUNKS IT"s NOT SSJ 2 SO STOP SAYING SSJ 2 TRUNKS he is USSJ (ULTRA SUPER SAIYAN) NO SSJ 2 that's why he has that big increes in power and it's 10 000 000 because it's like this
Goku goes up to 20 000 000 and trunks to keep upp need a biger PM in USSJ I think Trunks sould be balance a little bit more but Trunks it's just slow,Damn it leave it to the team to make balance you balance like in EvM and that really Sux

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP IT WHIT TRUNKS SSJ 2 TRUNKS IT"s NOT SSJ 2 SO STOP SAYING SSJ 2 TRUNKS he is USSJ (ULTRA SUPER SAIYAN) NO SSJ 2 that's why he has that big increes in power and it's 10 000 000 because it's like this
Goku goes up to 20 000 000 and trunks to keep upp need a biger PM in USSJ I think Trunks sould be balance a little bit more but Trunks it's just slow,Damn it leave it to the team to make balance you balance like in EvM and that really Sux
Actualy i think taht was a misstake on the coders part. I think he accidently pressed one 0 to many making 10 million instead of 1 million ^^

Now back to the forms.

If all the forms give the same power than Goku gets more power than all the other saiyans. Just because he has an additional transformation. With your reasoning the PL gain for transformations should be the same. So Goku gets 1 transformation mode PL than the other 3 saiyans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom