Someone plzzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
can some plz help me edit a model but every time i post something twice but not in a row you lock the forum i posted on and if you told me why i would do my stuf and stop that

Best answers
I dont think making a thread for it would help you anymore. But, the reason the mods lock it down is because your suppose to use the
button to edit your posts and add things. This is also in the rules page.

Best answers
It means EDIT your posts, there is a little button next to your post after it was posted in the bottem right that says EDIT or REPLY, not that hard. Anyway there are multiple skinning tutorials in that thread, you need to look harder, if not try searching google, people cant feed you everything you have to try to look yourself sometime.

Best answers
Jesus just search what your SEARCHING FOR. Try HALF LIFE SKINNING TUTORIALS.. man.. I dont mean to be harsh but, you should know what to do.

Best answers
Man im a n00b at modelin and skinin and stuff like that man

Best answers
yea but its pretty much common sense when there's a searchbox you enter into it what you want to search for and press enter. Any n00blar should know that much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But he is a n00b... and he might be young... hey The one ill give u a hand.. just dont get annoying... p.m me ur screen name *i might regret this*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The new guy has been helped, if you have any further questions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom