Some Suggestions

Best answers
I was thinking of the following suggestions for esf 1.3:

A new attack, kind of like the blue attack (or yellow, green...) But that let's you pump continuous energy into. When you are out of KI to pump into that attack, then your power level decreases to give it more power (rapidly). If you get to the point where your powerlevel goes to 0, then you will explode like Vegeta's ultimate sacrifice, if something over it you will shoot the huge blast, and after that your powerlevel goes up slowly everytime you die (it doesen't fill up automaticly in an instant) I think all the characters should have this. This should charge very slowly, and if hit while charging, you get very damaged.

Somehting for Freeza, like the black balls he was throwing at Goku when Goku figured out that Freeza can't sense Energy.

Transforming while in a beam struggle, this would be really cool.

Instead of the Idea of pumping beams in a beam struggle, you should consider making the beam bigger while pumping.

When Blocking you should be able to get less damage from close explosions, not just direct hits.

KI blobs should be better looking, like a regular explosion, but just getting bigger.

Super speed, as in teleportation should slow down time and you move very fast, but your opponent doesent.

Melee should be free for other people to join in.

Maybe terrarin destruction (if possible) that would make this game the best in the world. Oh yeah this game uses the Half Life engine, forget it.

A BETTER GOHAN MODEL!!!

And that's about it, I hope I can see this stuff in the game

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I read the first 4 words and...

This isn't going to work

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FilipNY said:
I was thinking of the following suggestions for esf 1.3:

A new attack, kind of like the blue attack (or yellow, green...) But that let's you pump continuous energy into. When you are out of KI to pump into that attack, then your power level decreases to give it more power (rapidly). If you get to the point where your powerlevel goes to 0, then you will explode like Vegeta's ultimate sacrifice, if something over it you will shoot the huge blast, and after that your powerlevel goes up slowly everytime you die (it doesen't fill up automaticly in an instant) I think all the characters should have this. This should charge very slowly, and if hit while charging, you get very damaged.

It was stated that no suicide attacks would be in ESF

Somehting for Freeza, like the black balls he was throwing at Goku when Goku figured out that Freeza can't sense Energy.

Screens i cant remember ^^

Transforming while in a beam struggle, this would be really cool.

Already possible

Instead of the Idea of pumping beams in a beam struggle, you should consider making the beam bigger while pumping.

Sounds interesting i kinda like it

When Blocking you should be able to get less damage from close explosions, not just direct hits.

Already in the game

KI blobs should be better looking, like a regular explosion, but just getting bigger.

Kiblobs are getting a compleete makeover for ESF 1.3 its been stated over and over

Super speed, as in teleportation should slow down time and you move very fast, but your opponent doesent.

Kinda anoying in multiplayer. Youd slow down the whole server. I dislike it.

Melee should be free for other people to join in.

They can already. If everyone uses simple melee XD

Maybe terrarin destruction (if possible) that would make this game the best in the world. Oh yeah this game uses the Half Life engine, forget it.

Not possible in Half Life 1

A BETTER GOHAN MODEL!!!

All characters are getting new, thats right Brand New, models for ESF 1.3

And that's about it, I hope I can see this stuff in the game
?

Anwserd in the quote.

Best answers
"Super speed, as in teleportation should slow down time and you move very fast, but your opponent doesent."

yea mean what goku (and cooler, and cell i believe) could do? yea u can see it very well in the 2nd cooler movie... yea it would be very cool... but since teleport is a big thing for this game (to keep it fast) and is used very often... this would be very anoying and the server would actually be constantly in slowmotion...

and about those blackballs.. i do remember them (they where black with red lighting or w/e.. atleast just black with abit red=P) could find any pics of them tough... but i dunno if their in the series.. i only saw them in the budokai game...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could work if the slowmo will be in a secret combo but only for secret combos

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
it could work if the slowmo will be in a secret combo but only for secret combos
No slow motion >.<

Cause its just that slow ^^ And who wamts to make ESF slower thanit already is.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean just for the show i know slowmo suck's if you want slow mo use the hl slow mo in a esf demo and yo'il see slow mo in action and it's fun to watch but not good to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom