Some suggestions

Best answers
First of all....

Gallit Gun is gimped compared to Kamehameha

I say make the Kamehameha be uncontrolable, where you aim when you fire it is where it hits

Goku should be able to teleport farther than the others

Gohan either needs a new attack or have his turbo do 2x the boost of everyone else (fits well). Currently you go ssj as Gohan and get the Kamehameha and thats it. Unsure how exactly it works, but shield attack should have no limit, meaning if you put 20million ki into the shield attack and charge it fully, it will take up near the whole screen.

Trunks should have sword attack which is basically melee but upgraded damage

Krillin needs his scatter shot changed so that you charge it up, fire it, and several (# dependant upon how much ya charge) player seeking beams come out. He (to me) is insanely hard to go mystic with and his destructo disk is gimp compared to freeza's

Best answers
"Goku should be able to teleport farther than the others"

I agree but,Goku will be to powerful...so it must take a time of concentration to make this teleport and a lot of Ki...and you must teleport towards people,like in the manga.

Best answers
Wow, thank you for using decent spelling, no U and R's there.

With Vegeta and Goku, look at this, Goku has Kamahamaha and Spirit bomb. and Vegeta has gallit gun, It isn't as strong, but once they go SSJ, Vegeta gets two very powerful attacks, and goku looses spirit bomb, so it gets evened out.

Trunks will be getting his sword in later betas, I think he may get it next beta.

Ughe...krillin, he needs everything, It's hard to help him though, because he was weak in the show, Maybe two things, Make it so his Destructo Disk is faster charging, Not to the point where it's unfairly fast, but to the point where you can get it off quick, and make right click bust it into like four pieces to make it hard to dodge. he does need help though.

Best answers
Im still thinking that Gohan needs a little something

He just dosnt have the same personality that kid gohan had, you know?

What I am thinking is that the shield attack should have it so that you hold down the left mouse button to charge it, and when you hold down the right mouse button it prepares to fire out the shield. Thats how it currently works, but it should be changed a bit. After charging you should be able to single click the right mouse button to do a point-blank sphere attack. The sphere would be a larger blast radius than its projectile counterpart. Currently the shield attack takes a long time to charge to be good and when you start with the right mouse button, you can be killed. Gohan should be able to do the point blank attack and he would go up in the air a bit, put his fists in front of his bowed face, lift his knees up towards his chest, shake his head (first part of pose is semi-fetal position) and then... he would go into an arched-back, straight-legged, fists clenched at side, head tilted up towards the sky pose and the bubble would ripple out from him. Kind of like in the World's Strongest movie. Would help establish his "berserk" personality.

He should get an improved turbo. Out of all the fighters in DBZ, his going-off attacks always have more gained power behind them. Making it so that he gets 1.5-2.0 the effects of turbo as everyone else would make his character seem more accurate.

For some reason, Gohan gains only the Kamehameha attack when he goes ssj. The problem with this is that Krillan/Goku already had that attack when they were only normal mode. Gohan's starter attack is Power Beam. It takes close the same time to charge as Kamehameha, but you cant move while charging it and it isnt as good as Kamehameha. In my opinion, Power Beam should be greater than the Kamehameha since you cannot move while charging it.

Best answers
Oh, also....

For Veg's Gallit Gun...
Maybe have it so that once you fire it, if you hold down right mouse button it keeps draining energy and has the machine-gun effect

Best answers
i like that machine gun effect, but ik should only be on ssj for it should cost alot of ki, but krillin his distructo disc just isnt a frieza disk besides krillin is already powerful enough and his scattering beam is fine makin it follow players would make it to strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom