Some suggestions

Best answers
Can we have a new playing mode which is just like counterstrike, playing round by round but not revive just after u die and continue playing? Imagine that this add reality to the real Dragonball fighting game...

The CF is rising too slow for most of the characters, we might felt like want to leave the game just after the (or even havent reached) transformation just because wandering too long (half an hour?) in certain map..

Melee is good, but too bad that everytime get hitted will be thrown so far away.. Maybe the distance being thrown should be determined by how u hitted, some short, some long. If ESF have fighting manner like "Oni" (of cause must be a lots faster), then it will be great..

By the way, is it possible to add more characters like gotenks, Broli (maybe not because he is not from Z).

Hope for understanding :)

Best answers
One more thing... I hate to transform again and again after dead.. Can we remain for second state transformation even after dead??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some suggestions ay?
sometimes i wonder if the suggestions section should really be there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what it's worth...my melee tutorial in the newbie section of the forum (it should have stayed here, dammit...) will tell you how to STOP from flying miles away when getting hit.

Best answers
sometimes i think there should be some sort of restrictions on who can post suggestions, possibly based on how long theyve been registered or something like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FCXR said:
Can we have a new playing mode which is just like counterstrike, playing round by round but not revive just after u die and continue playing? Imagine that this add reality to the real Dragonball fighting game...
first: Counter-Strike sux
CS-players shouldn't try to play ESF
the difference is, that ESF is much faster and you die much faster. I wouldn't like it if I got killed by a huch beam at startup and then have to wait til my team is dead ... you never had a long (good) melee match, has you ???
PS: isn't like real DBZ ... they died and came back BEFORE ALL DIED

FCXR said:
The CF is rising too slow for most of the characters, we might felt like want to leave the game just after the (or even havent reached) transformation just because wandering too long (half an hour?) in certain map..
it's not the point of esf to join a server as SSJ ... the point is to REACH the PL to transform ... I think it's ok but I think they'll lower it when second/ third transfomations will be in.
Tip: A starter (like you) should fight with Buu or Krillin ... try Gohan

FCXR said:
Melee is good, but too bad that everytime get hitted will be thrown so far away.. Maybe the distance being thrown should be determined by how u hitted, some short, some long. If ESF have fighting manner like "Oni" (of cause must be a lots faster), then it will be great..
learn howto play esf ... then we can talk again ... you said it should be like the series ... ever seen that andone kicks another just 5m away ???
you can effect it yourself by clicking mouse
if you're far away ... and ??? ESF is a fast game in which you can move really fast ... even a map isn't a long distance in ESF

FCXR said:
By the way, is it possible to add more characters like gotenks, Broli
Of cource it's possible ... how else the other character would be in ???
PS: no movie chars in ESF

FCXR said:
One more thing... I hate to transform again and again after dead.. Can we remain for second state transformation even after dead??
first: no double posts !!! use edit button instead of reply
SSJ lose their state if their power is too low ... and I don't think they died and came as SSJs in heaven/ hell/ kaio (look when goku died from cell)
it would be boring to stay transformed
for starter with this attitude (like you): play with Cell, Krillin or Buu ... they stay transformed

but I said earlier in this post that Buu and Krillin aren't best chars for you ... then use Cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
first: Counter-Strike sux
CS-players shouldn't try to play ESF
the difference is, that ESF is much faster and you die much faster. I wouldn't like it if I got killed by a huch beam at startup and then have to wait til my team is dead ... you never had a long (good) melee match, has you ???
PS: isn't like real DBZ ... they died and came back BEFORE ALL DIED

Heh, Cs Players shouldn't TRY to play esf? What difference does it make what you play. CS was all that i played back in the day, and still do this day.

Counter-Strike is also the most popular multiplayer game that is online right now. Has been for a long time and probably will be for a long time.

Back on topic, There will be a tournament mode in later versions, which will be kind of like what you are looking for. I Think the CF is fine, it's like a reward to transform, and making it quick and easy will also make it meaningless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom