Some ideeas

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be cool to reduce some attack's like for Kame Torpilo to be max 2 not 7 or 8 because kametorpilo it's way to spamabal if there 3 goku's on the map 7x3=21 kame torpilo no one culd escape from them.

As for Frieza it will be cool to have that attack when he made goku into a ball and only frieza culd hit him whitout exploding this attack's work only at 2-3 m and you can't not blok it,and you can simple melee the oponet and if you trow him on a walll it will explod whit like 30-40 dmg and the attack need like 3-4 sec to get him in the ball from 2-3 m(to be blalance)

Buu ball attack only if he is SuperBuu or KidBuu (The ball attack buu get's in a ball posision and stikes verry fast whit no stop).

Gohan alternativ shil attack to be more strong.

Kurilin culd teleport whit the beam like in db when he fight Chazo.

Picolo's life to be a little big like from 120 to 140 or 150 because he only has 1 trans,and since the pl in 1.3 will be like the same to all players for Picolo a biger life will balance him a lot.

Trunks to have an alterniativ fire for Finising buster to be a beam.

Vegeta renzoku to shot more ki blast up to 8-9 and a new attack in his normal form like a disk attack ,he use the attack agains Gohan who was oozaru

As for Cell to have Cell junior as an attack like some kame torpilo 2 max

Best answers
"Kurilin culd teleport whit the beam like in dbz when he fight Chazo. "

i can't understand nothing what , you said , only bull**** , and krillin didn't teleported with a beam in fight with Chaozo.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
It will be cool to reduce some attack's like for Kame Torpilo to be max 2 not 7 or 8 because kametorpilo it's way to spamabal if there 3 goku's on the map 7x3=21 kame torpilo no one culd escape from them.

The homing on that thing sux so much that it sometimes homes on map models and you say its spamable >.>

As for Frieza it will be cool to have that attack when he made goku into a ball and only frieza culd hit him whitout exploding this attack's work only at 2-3 m and you can't not blok it,and you can simple melee the oponet and if you trow him on a walll it will explod whit like 30-40 dmg and the attack need like 3-4 sec to get him in the ball from 2-3 m(to be blalance)

Now this is spamable. Charge, wait till someone is going towards you, hit him when hes up close. Get 30 to 40 DMG on him.

Buu ball attack only if he is SuperBuu or KidBuu (The ball attack buu get's in a ball posision and stikes verry fast whit no stop).

Sounds more like a seecret combo move. Allthough im not sure HL models can deform like that.

Gohan alternativ shil attack to be more strong.

But its strong already. The shield attack goes like this. If you absorb a Kame your secondary fire attack gains the power of that kame. Basicly its as strong as the sum of all the attacks that you absorb.

Kurilin culd teleport whit the beam like in dbz when he fight Chazo.

No he couldnt >.>

Picolo's life to be a little big like from 120 to 140 or 150 because he only has 1 trans,and since the pl in 1.3 will be like the same to all players for Picolo a biger life will balance him a lot.

I agree that Piccolo needs more balance for 1.3 but i think the team can handle it.

Trunks to have an alterniativ fire for Finising buster to be a beam.

Oh well got to agree on this.

Vegeta renzoku to shot more ki blast up to 8-9 and a new attack in his normal form like a disk attack ,he use the attack agains Gohan who was oozaru

Renzoku is beeing redone.

As for Cell to have Cell junior as an attack like some kame torpilo 2 max

Sounds like a crap attack to me.
Anwserd in the quote.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurilin in DragonBall when he first learn KHH he teleportet whit the KHH near Chazo and balst him,as for frieza idee it will create a ball and he has to be in the ball till it close it so no just wait and 30-40 dmg after the ball explods when it hit's a wall or someting.I did not know that the shild absor can be rerutn verry powerfull

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like to have bejitas renzoku like a "rapid fire" so u wouldnt need to load it up, it takes alot time, just press right button: u will start to shoot ALOT ki blasts...
like in the dbz..
would be fun...
and at background he would shout all the time: YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA
or as jap: DAADADAAANANAADADADADADADADDADADADADADAD

Best answers
actually john is right about the krillin teleportin with kameha, he used it againts chiazu in the world tournament thing in db, I happen to have that epi as a manga that I bought. He teleported from ground level to high in the air to the level where chiazu was, right after chiazu blased dodonpa-ray towards him. But I dont think Krillin needs this ability, it's already annoying enought for having goku's teleportin across the map with kameha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom