Some Help Plz!

Best answers
Ive done everything with the shortcut meaning i put it in Console -game ESF but when i load it up i see the console button which is a good sign so i decide to click on it and it says plz enter the Half-life Cd but the god damn Cd is already in ive tryed reinserting the disc wen it asks for it but still nuffin so does ne1 have neidea thx!

Best answers
Reinstall Half-Life and clear your registry

Best answers
ive reinstalled halflife n still nothing but wot do u mean by clear my registry?

Best answers
Firsty is your Half life a Priate Copy?
Because if it is you need to install the voice setup thing that should be on the disc, if you cant find it just intall every thing thats on the Disc!
=)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, this sounds like you got a pirated copy, umm...i suggest buying half-life. I will honestly say i download half-life once, and i had the same problem, so i got tired of it and bought it and had no problems, just be honest.

Best answers
yeah, if u buy half-life, u'll have a valid key ~

Best answers
Well boys summing to tell u ive actually got the proper game ie meaning i bought it out of the shop so i dunno whats wrong cud it be that it wont run on windows xp ne ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if the shortcut doesnt work try going to Start>programs>Earth's Specila Forces> Play ESF. thats what i do to play on won. if that doesnt work put This into your Short cut properties: "C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf" (with out quotations) if that doesnt work tell me where you placed your esf. because its supposed to go into your half life folder. and are you using steam? or won. if this is won its supposed to go into "C\program files\sierra\half-life\esf" if its steam its supposed to go into "C\valve\steam\steamapps\youremailaddress\half-life\esf\" and if its steam your using put this into your shortcut: "C:\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe -silent -applaunch 70 -console -game esf"

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom