Solar Flare

Best answers
I dont want the attack to be abused but the way it is right now its sorta useless. The only time u would need it is to escape from a battle or something. But it uses so much ki that once you use it you dont have the energy to swoop away. I think it should use no ki but have a once per death limit or something.

Best answers
i know it can now. im saying that instead of the way it is now, it would use no ki but have the one time limit instead so you might be able to actually use it for something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
first Vegeta doesnt have KHH
second - simple! dont charge FF till its max!
and third - there shall be no ki based attack that doesnt uses KI!
it isnt realistic, not like the show, and unbalanced! not fair

and not logic! it would be spammed easily! cause no charge is needed

forth - fine, charge it till its max , but have a high ki to have enough to swoop away if you must
bah thats all!

Best answers
Final Flash is far from useless. It's the most powerful Ki attack in the game. You can wipe out maps with it, that's why it takes so much ki.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didn'd mean Vegeta has a KKH i ment that the FF is for Vegeta something like a KKH for Goku
in the show they are preaty much equaly strong

Best answers
:shocked: HOLY FU**!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT CRAP! All this time i meant to talk about solar flare. What in gods name is wrong with me. That is embarassing. :shocked:

Best answers
ah, well if your talking about solar flare, I do think it takes too much ki, because it leaves you with about 1/4 of your ki left, which isnt enough time to get away, and in the show the guys *always* got away :p

You have to waist 2 seconds or more to fully charge up, then try and get away, which gives them enough time to quickly find you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solar flair was like that untill the team changed it cause it was dumb never worked right and caused lots of bugs

Best answers
Solar Flare also has a tiny range. Very tiny, very useless.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=Bihal
Very tiny, very useless.
well if it had a long range peuple would abuse it and it isn't usseles because it gives you just enough time to eider run away or hit the attacker but dont swoop on the last one or you won't have enough ki for the punch (and it makes the attacker mad cause he dosen't know were exacly you are ;))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
good point there m8!
it does takes a whole lot of ki
cause else there is no way it wouldnt be spammed!
(Cell did a solar flare and it had a huge range!!! not only cell form1!
also imperfect cell - form2 - it blinded Trunks [U?]SSJ and Krillin which was far away!)

maybe to make sure it wont be spammed...
well you will be able to do it with a time charge that takes no ki,
I mean just once in 15 secs or so you will be able to use it
and you wont have to start that charge time yourself, it will start itself automaticly
each time you use this tecnic

HEY!!!! wasnt that the original suggestion?
why did this thread died? its a very good suggestion now that I understand it!!!

please ask an admin to close this thread and rethread it OK? its a very good
suggestion but no1 will understand its topic this way.

the Solar Flare REALLY SHOULD have a "revisit" by the team in ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you ever been blinded by the solar flare? It keeps you blind for at least 15 seconds, which is plenty enough time to either, run away, beat the guy down, or even charge up a friggen kamehameha wave.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solar flare has never blinded anyone for 15 seconds... it's much closer to 5. Your perception of time is just skewed in battle because of the game's pace. 5 seconds is more than enough to get blown up some of the time. Not all of the time, or even most of the time, because most people just freak out and teleport all over the map randomly.

Note: I'll change the title of the thread.

Best answers
I think the solar flare is fine the way it is......it drains 3/4 of your ki and still people lame with it :S

any way i was thinking....how far does that thing go any way...i would like know.

maybe you guys can implant a little Explosion type of thing like in BFP would 1 look better and 2 it would anwser my question.

Best answers
Dude, you so don't get blown up when your blind. Your radar still work! You just swoop or teleport away from the little red dots.

I had an idea this morning, but I'm running out of time so I'll be quick.
Increase solar flares range, nothing huge, maybe double the current range of melee.
But you have to have the person under your cursor for it to work.
It still takes three quarters of your ki, so your opponent (if he's quick and meleeing with you at the time) will still probably swoop through and get you.

I have another thought. How does solar flare effect advanced melee? You have to try and block blind? could be interesting...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you don't have to be aming at him he has to be aming at you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Solar flare has never blinded anyone for 15 seconds... it's much closer to 5. Your perception of time is just skewed in battle because of the game's pace. 5 seconds is more than enough to get blown up some of the time. Not all of the time, or even most of the time, because most people just freak out and teleport all over the map randomly.

Note: I'll change the title of the thread.

Yeah, i wasn't sure exactly how long it blinds you for, but it sure feels like 15 seconds. :)

Best answers
so im guessing it sucks because they dont want people to abuse it? well whats the point of having it in then? thats why i was suggesting a one time use per life instead of ki draining. that way it wont get over used and people who do use it might actually have something to gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom