Solar Flare

Best answers
Right, solar flare is the move that requires you to get right up close to the other opponent, and renders them blind for about 7 seconds.

Now i think that after coming out of "the blindness" your vision should be blurred somehow (im not sure if there is an effect that can be done, but im sure there is..)
The opponent can now fight back being able to see you, but not see things clearly at all. Then after say 10 or 20 seconds his/her vision is fully restored.
Having just the blindness is kinda boring...perhaps more people would use it if it had a longer last like this.
The time on the "blindness" and "vision decrease" would need balancing though.

What say you, is there an idea in this idea?

Best answers
it has merit...

but its just to usless a move to use because of its ki consumption...

so i give it: :yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean to tell me you can't teleport around without seeing your character?

It would be wrong to change a move that blinded everyone one in the series, that then just makes you dizzy visioned. Maybe a nice spinning or random light effect across the screen or maybe even a slight ring like when a flashbang explodes.

Best answers
Well i mean, it could make the screen white as it does still.
And then when it goes back to the character, the screen should be weird for a while.
Everything really bright, or pixalated vision. Just So it gives the effect of gaining eyesight back and make the move more useful

Best answers
it really is, as I have never really seen anyone use it as Goku or Krillan......I think it needs a faster charge time as in the show they normaly pull that move out of nowhere so I would say make it charge much faster so it could be use tactically when in a melee fight.....and that fade back in blurry thing is cool, though dont know how possible that is with HL's engine, maby a slight CONC effect? like trying to shake off the effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom