solar flare

Best answers
Hey,

When u use solar flare it's often a last resort, u are being beaten down by a guy u have like 12 hp and u are cryng for your mommy :laff:. U see the guy comming at you O_O , last resort ! ! ! solar flare. But now u have 2 problems:
1) did u use it on the right moment ? I mean, i the guy blinded or not ? Sometimes they fly around a bit and u'r not sure, can i escape now ? Or should i attack because he can still see me and trying to escape wont work ;/
2) Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej, i got him he's blinded, I can escape ! Or i can attack :fight: ! But if i attack, then try to hit him. The bastard can still fly fast because he's locked on. If u try to escape, he will find u, because , same reason he's locked on. Just look for the guy with the square around his head :devgrin:

My suggestion:
1) If one is blinded, u should be able to see that. Like an icon above his head or something, so u KNOW he's blinded...
2) The lock on should go away if u flashed him, more chance to escape...

What do u think?

Bye

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe if the character was also stunned when he was blinded it would be more useful. The person using solar flare doesn't have enough ki left to really do anything but run away and the stun would be small. Maybe a small animation for him grabbing his face. This would give solar flare enough so that people used it sometimes but not enough power to spam really (unless someone is just being annoying).

Best answers
i like the solar flare like it is for the moment, just these 2 things annoy me a bit, the stunning wouldn't really be necassary but i could be handy...

Best answers
i like the idea ...the lock break sounds nice
but only if u can preform it once per life....

Best answers
thought u guys would say that, but there's no reason for that! It's not something u can use all the time, u all know u can't always flash him so it's not like u gonna use it everytime he attacks u.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Maybe if the character was also stunned when he was blinded it would be more useful. The person using solar flare doesn't have enough ki left to really do anything but run away and the stun would be small. Maybe a small animation for him grabbing his face. This would give solar flare enough so that people used it sometimes but not enough power to spam really (unless someone is just being annoying).
I actually sorta suggested this to Freedom in-game a couple of days ago. Solar flare just doesn't accomplish anything if you can run while blind. If the team implaments that it would sort of bypass both suggestions.

Best answers
Well, i don't really like the stun idea, because in the show they never attack after using solar flare... It's pure for defense and when u stun the guy, u can easely attack him...

Best answers
i rekon those ideas would all be sweet.
especillay if they put in the animation of them grabbing there face when there blind. i say put em in. (i hope they will anyway)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think they should be stunned, they should be allowed to shoot ki balls everywhere if they want,.... if some one gets hit with a solar flare, they should just have an animation of bending over with one hand over his face.. the other hand could juss shoot blasts still or wutever

Best answers
how about those effect will also take place when u use the burning attack ??
(not including the stunned effect)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that must be the weirdest suggestion i heard today.

i cant even remember that the attack trunks used blinded someone, can anyone tell me what episode that is?
i personally hate burning attack it does,what, 15 damage? and you are blind for 10/15 seconds,
i dont like the blindings effects in DBZ, they dont come out as the need to be.

in counterstrike you can get the advantage using "flashbangs" they can help you plant, or stall

in esf its like, héy he´s blind, and you cant even get him, because he is teleporting all over the place.

so the use of it is rather pointless imo

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The burning attack gives blindness as an added bonus because its a strategic beam. It's purpose isn't to blind and it doesn't use nearly as much ki as solar flare. Solar flare I believe also blinds for quite a bit longer (which it should). So only give the small stun time to solar flare.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Very nice..and Sonic Boyster likes it too..(I'm a bit surprised)

Scorcher2k has this topic covered..I'm done with this thread (nice thread SNAKE EYES)

-The Devil is in ALL of You!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom