So...

Best answers
im sitting here on my comp rocking to my music checking out the forum, i then turn around and see the laser of a gun very very slowly getting closer to me....wut do i do? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duck and grab a weapon, find the source of the laser and seek it out, if you feel in danger call teh police, but if you think its jsut one of them lasers i would still duck casue if ur wrong it will be the worst mistake of ur life. Well thats what i would do. hehe

Best answers
SIR YES SIR!!
(this isnt for real just trying to unbored myself)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, kinda figured that out :p . But its always fun to answer.

Best answers
lmao! oh by the way...i have no guns in this house!!! O_O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess this isn't really <i>that</i> spammy, afterall.

- Re-opened

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you try to make it to the phone ASAP to contact someone who can help you out, rather than trying to find out who it is?

Retired
Best answers
just do what I always do, if someone shoots raise your hand and stop the bullet in the air. but you have to believe in it very much. so you might not be able to pull it off. worth a shot though, but it might get you killed.

Bolteh2

B
id slap mysellf and say that i played too much games and that i should get a social life...... then id slap myself again and i wake up

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
this is spam..I dunno why it was reopened..he even said he was just playing and curing his boredom..and coments like the past few are just gonna continue..

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom