So How Close Are We?

Discord Member
Best answers
2016 and I heard we were like 88% or almost 90%. If you had to estimate, how close would we be to being done and the game getting released?

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably further than this
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Best answers
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
the hell's that means ?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Its atleast

But you can't be sure.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it would be awesome if the mod would be out at the end of the year, the team would have a nice milestone, 10 years of development lol but its going to be the awesomest dbz mod of all time

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i beleve the saying goes they are as close as they are since the last time someone asked you see that 80% could drop to 60% if a massive bug happens and they have to rewrite a few lines of code that can set you back. There is no such thing as percentages when making a mod of this magnitude and totaly remakeing the game so it looks close to ps3 gfx cant be easy

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If it doesn't come in this year or 2017, i'm flying my ass into spaaaaaaaaace

๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I graduate high school June 2017. My goal in life is to play ESF: FINAL before I graduate highschool. Lets make it happen :)

Best answers
I still dont get why we havent recieved anything if there was a beta no one would be complaining anymore but i heard from they will maybe but only when the game is complete :l

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
That "soon" is probably not the soon you are expecting, remember they still lack models and if im not mistaken they havent found anyone to help them in that regard, so without the models they cant complete the game 100%.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
That "soon" is probably not the soon you are expecting, remember they still lack models and if im not mistaken they havent found anyone to help them in that regard, so without the models they cant complete the game 100%.
the team are still looking for more devs? since when?

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Since ever. 3d artists have always been pretty high on the list.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I didn't even know.. shouldn't there be another announcement made then? I thought all the places were filled and the team was just taking their time

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
cools, where? i cant seem to find anything as far as a thread is concerned.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
Its the second article on the moddb page and although its now covered by other pudates its been in both the site and the moddb frontpage since 2014.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and it's also often mentioned in threads asking about recruitment or general needs that the team has.

Best answers
So what your saying is since the game has no modelers to help it will take another 10 yrs am i correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom