Small Speed Increase

Best answers
I beleive that there should be a small speed increase of about 10 points that can be addded over time with the gain of PL to a persons default speed when they are SSJ or non-ssj. I also believe that when you are SSJ or when you CAN transfom, but YOU DON'T, or whenever you can transform, BUT YOU DON'T. The speed increase should be applied.... Just to throw out a number... (any replies can add there own opinion on how much should decide an increase of speed) 1 point of speed should be gained for every 300,000 PL you have over your transformation PL. For ESF 1.1 that means that if you are a Goku with a PL of 2,000,750... which is 300k above Goku's Transformation level you should have one point added to your speed. When you go ssj the speed point should go away and your speed will be your SSJ default your. When additonal tranformations are added lets day to go SSJ2 for Goku is 5,000,000 and your powerleve is 5,300,000 then one point should be added to your default SSJ level. If you are non-SSJ and your PL is 5,300,000 then you will have all avaliable 10 points added to your default speed.

Clear

Explained

Please Reply :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure that when you transform to like ssj2, 3 your speed, power and health will get a small increase. i bet they have already thought of this.

Best answers
ya i like that idea, i'm always sick of feeling slow at a power level of 24 million.

Best answers
That is true about the whole 24milllion PL thing, but I think by then they will have additional transformations so there will be a MUCH greater speed increase. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom