small Galitgun sugg

Best answers
can u release a few sprite differences to make vegeta's Ggun aura like final flashes aura that is pink when you're charging the galit gun

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm.... Great, simple suggestion. The way the gallit gun's charge sprite is, it's almost impossible to see where your aiming, until you actually fire it. And besides, Vegeta only did that type of charge once, and that was during the first fight with Goku.

Best answers
i whole heartedly agree because i can barely see anyone when b4 i fire

Best answers
Yea, it would look better if he had that flashy purple aura around him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually like the sprite.. if only it was more a purple color.. also it's not that bad.. after you fire it you can then see.. so only crit is to make it more purple

Best answers
u know, there are alot of custom sprites out there of GG that dont impair vision. try esf-world.

Best answers
my point isn't just visiblilit also a new aura like the purple aura i was talking about would make it so everyone on the map would'nt be able to see u when charging

Best answers
well i just downloaded a new charge sprite for kame, 1 of the reasons was so i COULD see the charge across the map, so its kinda pointless seeing as how its all client side.. unless its for personal use, so that U cant see THEM charging across the map :p

Best answers
Yeah, a diff GG sprite, more transparent, so we can actually see where we are aiming... Gogeta91, maybe switch it to first person mode, if you can't find a different GG sprite.

Best answers
you shuold make it liek the kamahama wave sprite beczsue i have seen him and cel shoot it hat way...liek the charge is thesame as gokus attrack

Best answers
Maybe we could combine our ideas DC. the aura could be a purple aura like final flash but also have a purple ball in his hand! then the shooter can see and stay in 3rd-person mode and the whole map wont be able to see u charge. YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom