skinning help wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi guys, I have a Namek mountain model, but it's not skinned yet. So here's the deal:
Since I can't skin, I need someone to skin it for me and then convert it to .mdl
I have all the textures, that I want to use. Here's a pic of the model and the textures:

http://img232.echo.cx/my.php?image=cliff0al.png

So will anyone you help me?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Why did you rip old textures/model of zeq2?

About model I'm not sure about, about the texture I am >.>.

Best answers
ow yes this "person" is certainly ripping zeq2 stuff, eventhough it's outdated, your still not allowed to use it..

So why not give people credits when they deserve it?, stealing stuff will only make you look like some pathetic loser.

Also, do you have any sort of permission to use a picture of Dave's ( from zeq2 ) trunks model in both your avatar and signature ?
If you dont i would advice you to get it, or remove it asap.

Blaize - zeq2

Force Pit Member
Best answers
blaize said:
Also, do you have any sort of permission to use a picture of Dave's ( from zeq2 ) trunks model in both your avatar and signature ?
Does he have to? It's a picture, he didn't say he modeled it. Do you have any idea how many pictures are in signatures that the user did not create? Do you think for a second they all asked the original creator? no, it's just an image he likes. I know you are upset that the guy is stealing ZeQ2 textures, but you didn't have to say anything about the sig.

Best answers
well i'm kinda speaking for myself, i wouldnt want someone to use a picture of my models without asking.

when they ask me i would let them but i think it's polite to ask, but that's just me

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blaize said:
ow yes this "person" is certainly ripping zeq2 stuff, eventhough it's outdated, your still not allowed to use it..

So why not give people credits when they deserve it?, stealing stuff will only make you look like some pathetic loser.

Blaize - zeq2

If memory serves I once read on the Zeq2 forums that it was okay to use models from zeq2 to put in your signatures.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
jp said:
If memory serves I once read on the Zeq2 forums that it was okay to use models from zeq2 to put in your signatures.
Then you have a bad memory :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna close this thread, and engage in discussion via pm with Blaize, and on msn with SV (zeq2 team members).

ill re-open this if nececary, and if any further action needs to be taken. it will be.

edit:

after talking to Blaize, and rummaging through some old images of mine, its apparent that the textures are certainly ripped. and im 90% certain the model is as well. this is unacceptable here.

to avoid this in future, please be sure to obtain permissions from the origional creators of texture artists/modelers, and post credits to them in your FIRST post. this will stop the wrath of them, and us, from falling on you.

please look to the forum AUP for more information, and possible conscequences on this subject.

Here is your first official :warning:warning:warning:. for ripping.

-still closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom